important!!!

sooo... i might drop this story, this is like the 100th time ive discontinued a story, i just have no motivation whatsoever. im sorryyyy.

i hated following the actual hxh story line so i got bored and totally forgot abt the fanfic. and i always wanted to make all the chapters good enough and not boring so i spent a lot of time on each chapter but as i kept making them my motivation slowly went down the hill.

but i did enjoy planning the story in my head before i even wrote the first chapter. i guess i didnt plan that far ahead. if im being honest, im kinda a lazy person, i didnt feel like writing another chapter after the last one, again, i had 0 motivation at all, so i just didnt.

but sense im not going to finish the story i'll make a summary of what i was planning with y/n and chrollo.

-

so basically the story was going to be y/n confessing their feelings to chrollo but he didnt feel the same way but as he spent more time with them he started to catch some unknown feelings he couldnt explain. he started to admire their beauty and personality. and when y/n got very hurt one day he felt a deep pain in his chest and at that moment he knew what he felt for y/n. he visited y/n while they were resting and confessed to them while they were unconscious. but little did he know, that y/n was awake, for all of it.

and from that moment their relationship became what y/n always wanted.

-

andd thats it, again, im so sorry for not continuing this story but its my choice so hah. no, but seriously, im sorry and im thankful for all the support i gained from this fanfic.

i love u all!

bye!!! -c