3.

(Disclaimer!! I do not own hxh or any of the characters!)

Recap: "I respect your feelings and just so you know... i- i'll always love you, no matter what. It doesn't matter if you hate me, or don't feel the same way or hurt me."

"I'll always love you."

✩✩✩

Chrollo POV

          I sat in shock as she stood up and walked away. 

Even after I had rejected her feelings towards me, she still felt the same. But when she confessed for the second time, it felt somewhat.. different. 

I shook the thought away though and brought my attention to the troupe. Most of the troupe members set off to the Underground Auction while Phinks, Kortopi, Pakunada, bonolenov, Hisoka and I stayed behind. 

Y/N POV

I can't believe I said all that!! I mentally slap myself as I walk with Feitan, Shizuku and Franklin to the Underground Auction. He probably thinks i'm crazy now! He already rejected me why did I say all that, ughh!!  I kept overthinking until I heard shouting and cheering. There was a good amount of people clustered around something and we went to go check it out. 

There was a boy with black and green hair, an old guy wearing a suit and another boy with silver spiky hair. The silver haired boy seemed familiar but I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

It seemed to be that the boy with black and green hair was arm wrestling people for money. Shizuku then stepped forward with money in her hand, she wanted to compete against him. 

"Look at that! We have our first female challenger!" The man in the suit said into the mic he was holding. 

A series of comments were made in the crowd.

"So! Tell us where you're from!..all business I see" he says as Shizuku eyes the diamond that was the prize and sits down across the table from the boy. 

"I look forward to our match" she says, bowing down. 

"O-oh yeah, same here" the boy responds. 

The boy extends his right arm first and so does Shizuku. 

"Ready! And GO!!" 

The two then use all their power and try to win. They both struggled as their strength was quite evenly matched, though Shizuku still lost which surprised me. That boy must be strong! I wanted to compete against him. 

The crowd applauded the intense match. 

Shizuku walks back to Franklin and Feitan with a sigh as I follow alongside her. 

"Well?" Franklin says. 

"I lost, he's tough." 

"That little brat" Feitan says, questioningly. 

"I sorta wanted that diamond." She says. 

"Then you shoulda used your left hand" Franklin places a hand on her head. How cute. 

"Yes, why didn't you use your stronger arm?" Feitan asks. Her left hand was her stronger arm? No wonder. 

"Oh, because he extended his right arm first, I think I'd like to challenge him again" She says with a smile. 

"There is no time, we have a job to do" Feitan says with no emotion. 

"He's right, besides, buying bidding isn't our style. We're thieves remember" 

"If we want something, we take it." Feitan and Franklin say as we walk. 

"Aw man, I wanted to challenge him" I pout, looking back at the crowd. 

"Go and come back then" Franklin answers. My eyes lit up. 

"Wait really!? Okay!!" I say and excitedly run back to the crowd. 

As I ran back I hear Shizuku protest because she also wanted to compete again. I chuckle and pull out some money and walk through the crowd to the front. Right as I do, a man lost to the boy and it was someone else's turn. I quickly raise the money up.

"I'd like to compete." 

"Alright!! A second female challenger!" the man in the suit says. 

I walk towards the table and sit, ignoring the man as he asks what my name was. The boy and I just exchange eye contact, extend our right arms and hold our hands together. As soon as our hand made contact I could feel the aura around him, hm interesting.

"Okayy! And GOO!" 

I almost immediately struggled against his strength and he was winning. But I quickly regained the lead as I put more strength into my arm. We both grunted as we wrestled.

The round was already about 12 seconds and the boy was struggling to compete against me. Both of our arms quivered from the strength exchanges but as I got closer to the table with his hand under mine he started losing his strength, I took this chance to slam his hand onto the table and we both stop with a gasp. Sweat had formed on my face. 

The crowd was shocked and began cheering and shouting. 

The man with the mic seemed frozen in shock but he then spoke into the mic. 

"W-wow!! We've got ourselves a winner! And as promised, the prize is the diamond!" 

As I stood up the silver haired boy walked up to me with the diamond, he also had a shocked face. I smile and shake my head. 

"I don't want the diamond, you can keep it. I just wanted to have some fun!" I said.

I then turned back to the boy I had won against. 

"Good game." 

End of Chapter 3!! I hope you guys liked this chapter, it was slightly boring but the next chapter will be better! 

Thanks for reading and please vote to help grow this fanfic! <33

-C

P.S. Y/n is 24 in this story as Chrollo is 26.