4.

(A/N: OH MY GOSH GUYS I AM SO SORRY, I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORYYYY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN SO LONG SO I MADE THIS ONE LONGER, THERE ISN'T LIKE ANYTHING WITH CHROLLO AND Y/N YET BUT SOON I SWEAR, PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER <3)

(A/N: Much gore in this chapter)

Recap: I then turned back to the boy I had won against.

"Good game."

「☆☆☆」

Y/n POV

          "What? You won?" Feitan questions suspiciously.

I pout as I cross my arms "what, did you think i'd lose to a kid like him!?" I exclaimed, annoyed. 

"Well.. yeah, considering you look weaker than Shizuku and she lost" He shrugs. I glare daggers into the back of his head, still crossing my arms. 

"Don't worry Y/n, I knew you were going to win" Shizuku says, adjusting her glasses. I sigh and give a smile. 

"Thanks, Shizuku."

Timeskip: The Underground Auction

Many gang members from all around the world had settled down in their seats, waiting for the auction to begin. Little did they know though...

I could hear hundreds of muffled voices coming from the main part of the auction. I was currently with Shizuku, waiting for our attack to begin. 

Feitan and Franklin walked across the stage that stood before the crowd and stopped in front of the microphone. I was surprised when they had put on tuxedos, but they looked amazing!

"Okay.. Welcome, everyone." Feitan says, his voice traveling around the room. The crowd went silent.

"So, I'm skipping the formalities." And that's when Franklin held out his hands, one of his nen abilities appearing. The tops of his fingers detached themselves and dangled from the chains that connected them to his hands, revealing hollow holes in his fingers. 

Gasps and murmurs began through the crowd but that quickly turned into screams of agony, something that I was fairly familiar with.

The hollow holes in his fingers then began to shoot nen bullets all across the room, killing everyone in the building. Many tried to make their way towards the exit, but they soon got shot by the bullets, ending their lives. 

A hunter had tried to defend himself and his acquaintances but he failed as Franklin's nen bullets were much stronger than the hunters... ghosts? They looked like ghosts to me at least. He quickly died and the two others, a man and a woman behind him ran for the doors at the exit. They made it through and the man took his phone out to make a call. 

"Baise, you go ahead.." he said to the woman in front of him but before he could finish his sentence, I dropped a massive piece of stone onto his head, killing him completely. I didn't particularly like killing but if I had to, then I had to. (You basically controlled stone, it kinda looks like telekinesis but whatever.) 

The woman that stood before Shizuku and I had much fear in her eyes and began to run in the opposite direction. But Shizuku was much faster than that and cracked her skull with one hit. The woman falls to the ground, lifeless.