A Wife I Chose (Daemon)

**Another long one but there are some lovely suprizes.**

"Would you like to leave now? Or, consumate this marriage before we fly for a day in any direction?" I ask her with a smirk. 

She pulls me close and whispers in my ear. "Do you really have to ask?" Then she nibbles my neck making me moan in approval.

I pick her up and carry her to the bedchambers I have claimed as my own and now, against tradition, plan to share with my Little Dragon wife. The entire time she is in my arms, she looks at me lovingly as if she is trying to memorise everything about my face. 

"I love you, Daemon." She says as we reach our room. The sould of velarian on her lips is everso beautiful. 

"I love you, too, Rheanyra." I said before she kissed me hard and passionatly. Her lips moving against mine. Her tongue exploring my mouth hungrily. I set her on her feet and she pulls away from me grabbing my hand and dragging me to the bed. She pushes me onto the mattress and straddles me. 

"This time, My Dragon, I will please you." She says smiling before leaning down and placing kisses down my neck and untying my tunic exposing my chest. She trails her kisses down as she moves off my lap and undoes her own dress. The sight of her is amazing. The fire in her eyes. The determination on her face. If I were a common man her current state would have melted me. 

She removes her dress and underclothes before moving to me and removing my pants. She grins a mischevious grin before kneeling between my legs. She licked her lips looking at my hard member standing erect inches from her face. 

She moves closer and runs her tongue up my shaft causing me to gasp at the pleasure and the sight. I cannot help but wonder where the woman may have learned such skills ready to remove the cock from any man that may have touched her. The jealousy is soon replaced with pure pleasure as my wife took my cock in her mouth sucking at the tip as one hand cupped my sack and the other stroked the remainder of my member. 

She begins bobbing her head taking more of me into her mouth as she goes. The feeling is like nothing I have ever felt. I cannot take the teasing any longer. I jump up and pull the woman up to my mouth kissing her and pulling her ontop of me. She moans in my mouth and straddles my lap linning herself with my throbbing cock. She rubs herself against me soaking my cock in her slick. 

"Seven hells Rheanyrs, you are glorious." I say to her in the mother tongue as she gides herself onto my cock without prepraring herself. She is so tight around me that I almost spill into her then. She sits on me motionless for a moment taking deep uneven breaths as she gets used to my cock inside of her. 

I watch her breast as she breaths and sit up to take one in my hand and the other in my mouth. As I suck and fonddle her breast the princess begins to move rocking back and forth before raising and falling back onto me. I lean back on my arms and let my head fall behind me. She bounced on me while rubbing her hands up and down my cest a string of moans escaping the both of us. 

Her pace becomes unsteady and I take the oportunity to flip her onto the bed and take control of the remainder of the bedding. I thrust into her causing her to scream my name as I push her leg up to access the deepest points of her. I kiss and suck on her neck as I bend and bang her body into submission. She begins to shake as she grows tight and floods around my cock. I kiss her firmly as I join her in her bliss. 

After a moment of heavy breathing and holding each other my little dragon spoke. "I wish for you to bed me like this every night until I sag so low you cannot become erect." She tells me a deep desire in her eyes. 

I smile at her before responding "The day my cock does not grow hard for you will be the day you begin to mourn my life." I remove myself from her and pull her into my chest. I rub her back for a moment a million thoughts floating around my head. "Where did you learn to fuck like that?" I asked her the jealousy returning. 

She laughs and looks up at me. "I used what you tought me and dressed like a boy sneaking to the street of silk to watch the women work. One woman even gave me lessons and deminstrations." She confessed yet the pit still sat in my stomach. 

"Have you been with another?" I ask afraid of her answer. 

She shyed away from me causing the fear to grow. "Well," she begins, "I did kiss and touch the woman who tought me." She says turning red. "I let her touch me too."

I smile down at her and pull her chin to look at me. "Did you enjoy touching another woman my wife?" I asked her intrigued hearing of her exploits. 

She grins and her eyes darken. "I did." She responds and I growl. "Does that bother you husband?"

I press my again hardened cock against her in responce earning a gasp from the woman. "Could you take it again my little dragon?" I ask and she swallows. 

"Only if you take me harder. I want to feel the full extent of my rogue prince. If the rumors are true, I should not be disapointed." She states earning a look of shock from me followed by a groan and my hand snaking to her neck pressing her hard against the bed hard as i move ontop of her. 

"You want me to fuck you like I did the whores who began said rumors?" I ask looking into her eyes my voice deep and my cock pressed against her leg. 

"Y- Yes." She says struggling to form the word her eyes dark and lustful. I moan and nuzzle her neck before pulling back and flipping her on the bed helping her to all fours. I grab her long hair in one hand pulling it back hard as I slam into her without warning. 

"DAEMON" she screams making me growl in responce. 

I slam into her yanking the hair in my hand and bringing my had to my little draggons rear making a loud slap sound and leaving a red print of my hand on her pale skin. She moans loud arching her back as I enter and exit her. "You like this my love? You like taking me hard?" I ask slaming into her with each word. 

She moans. "Yes. Yes. Daemon I like it. Husband I need it." She says between moans. Her words bring me close a second time and I release my wifes hair to grab her hips and speed my pace. 

Rheanyra drops her head stiffling her screams in the feather pillow below her. I pull her hair again bringing her head up so her noises may be heard by anyone within ear shot. "My love, let the kingdom hear your pleasure. Let them know who causes you to make such primal noises." I tell hear earning a string of loud moans, groans, and screams. 

I can feel my sack grow tight and her tightening the same. As she floods my cock for the second time, she screams "DAEMON. YES. DAEMON." this causes me to spill leaning down to bite her neck tasting her skin and blood as we ride out our climaxes. 

She drops to the bed and I pull out of her laying next to her and pulling her close. I kiss her on the head and she looks up at me. She looks beautiful a thin layer of sweat on her face and love in her eyes. 

"You bit me." she states. 

"I did." I respond looking over her face for a clue to her thoughts. 

"I liked it." She says and I smile leaning in to kiss her gently. 

We lay there tangled in each other for a few moments before she speaks agian. 

"We shouldnt stay long." she tells me and I nodd in agreement moving to leave the bed. she follows and we dress returning to our dragons outside once again asleep Caraxis circled around Syrax. "Like dragon like rider." I say looking at my princess with a smile on my face.