THE FALL OF VEQUERA (2022)

Genre: Dark Fantasy/ subplot romance (enemies to friends with benefits to lovers) (main couple), aspects of Horror/Gore

Mentions of the following: Morally grey characters, murder, mass murder, attempted murder, war, war crimes, alcoholism, drugs, sex, threesomes (polygamy), FEMDOM , beheadings, cannibalism, gore, suicide and attempted suicide, depression, anxiety, profanity, sexual violence: rape, abuse all types (parental mostly), blood play (vampires/Ventrui), kidnapping, knife play, bondage, a lot of the characters are openly queer, etc...

NO GRAMMAR POLICE, PLZ.
THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT. NONE OF THE CHAPTERS ARE EDITED.

MULTIPLE POVS • THIRD POV

☼☼☼

DESCRIPTION

"If she became queen, she would be the end of us all."

A disinherited princess and a kingdom on the verge of ruin.

The birth of twins were once a joyous occasion in Vequera but in the year 602 C.E, it was anything but. A first-born daughter with a golden eye and a second-born son. The realm feared what the daughter would be capable of. None knew of her power or what she would do in the future if she became queen, so the throne was given to the second son in hopes he would save their house from possible ruin.

Over the course of her life, she was neglected by her mother for being different like the "demons of the west." She began to harden as the years passed her by and the abuse she endured intensified until one day, she snapped, killing someone.

The queen sends her away in order to keep the nobles at bay but little did she know that her decision to do so would cause the fall of everything she held dear.

The fall of Vequera.

☼☼☼

AESTHETICS

VALIA LAMONIA
Pronounced: Val-yah

"Tell my brother, I'm coming for my throne and his head

"Tell my brother, I'm coming for my throne and his head."

Age: 18
Species: human (Black)
Sexuality: bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

KOA DELACROIX
Pronounced: Ko-ah

KOA DELACROIX Pronounced: Ko-ah