Epilogue: The one where you meet Jin

looking at the income and expenses you are happy to see that we made quite a profit this month. The first couple of months of opening your own restaurant were hard. People only visit places With high ratings. A newly opened place with a few reviews made people anxious.

The restaurant became well-known after an influencer decided to try some new food. She posted our dishes all over her social media and that's how we became one of the best known restaurants in the city.

Not to Brag but your always fully booked and you are thankful for it. What made us stand out was the variety of Asian cuisine at our restaurant.

Looking at the clock you see it's almost dinner time. You walk inside the kitchen and start to get everything in place since our chef Hobi called in sick today. 'Where is our Epiphany sauce?' You ask. 'Second drawer from the left.' one of the workers said.

It's our restaurant's secret sauce. Hobi and you created the sauce when we were tipsy in college and haven't lived without it ever since. Time passed by faster than normal and around six o'clock the restaurant was full of customers.

The smell of all our Asian cuisines were mixed together. On one side you could smell the Japanese Ramen being cooked while on the other side you could smell the Turkish Beyti being grilled. The staff turned on some music and before we knew we were working in harmony. The dishes were made and plated for the people to eat.

'Chef they are calling for you, they think their steak is raw.' A worker from service says. looking troubled you take off your uniform and walk behind the waitress. When you see the people at the table a smile breaks out on your face.

'Happy birthday!' Everybody screams in choir.

'You guys u didn't have to, you all know I am not the type to celebrate my birthday.' You exclaim. You are thankful but the gesture has made you a little awkward even though you don't want to admit it to your friends.

'How can I not throw a party for my bestie?' You're bestie Naza says. 'Party?' You are intrigued. 'Well technically we're going to the club but you'll get your cake and gifts there...' She whispers so no one else hears us.

You are disturbed by your friends Hobi and Namjoon. 'I knew that something was up, why else would my chef be sick. You know I miss you when you aren't around.' You tell Hobi while hugging him.

"Come on, we all know that you thought we would celebrate your birthday this weekend but surprise, we are going to party on a Friday night.' Namjoon says while he embraces you.

Namjoon is like a caring older brother you never had while Hobi is that annoying little sibling you want to mute every minute but can't live without.

'Come on let's go.' Naza says. 'Real funny Naza, who is going to cook food for all these people here?' You state. 'The club we are visiting opens at 11 pm and your restaurant closes at 10, it's almost 8 pm so that gives you approximately 3 hours to get ready.' Naza explains.

'That doesn't answer the question who is going to cook for every customer here...' You laugh.

Naza laughs and turns to Hobi to give him a death stare. Taking the hint, Hobi runs to the rescue. 'I will work till closing and clean with Namjoon, we will meet you guys after at the club. ' Call it my birthday gift to you.' Hobi winks.

'Why are you bringing me into this?' Namjoon cries. Looking at Namjoon you are about to refuse when Hobi suddenly hits on Namjoon's stomach.

'Okey alright, I will stay with Hobi.' Namjoon squeaks.

It's 8 pm when Naza and you finally reach your apartment building. After your restaurant started to get recognition Naza told you about the apartment building that was available 3 floors above hers.