~ The one where you found out

Today is valentine's day. The day of the red roses and the ultimate day to show your love to your significant other.

It must not be a shocker to you to hear you are forced to spend Valentine alone this year. Jin promised to be back today but an investor wanted him to stay a few days longer. Jin couldn't risk losing a possible investor and had to cancel on you last minute again. The next possible fight for him was the day after Valentine and even then he would have to fly at night so he would eventually be back on the 16th of februari.

Spending Valentine's day alone certainly wasn't on your bingo card this year. You hate to admit it but you feel lonely and feel like Jin doesn't find you that important. This all could've been solved if he would've told you that he would make up for it or maybe send you some flowers. Now it's still morning so you can't jump into conclusions but so far it doesn't look like he put some effort in it.

That it is Valentine's day doesn't mean that you are free off the hook. The restaurant is fully booked and now Jin has canceled, you have to go and lend a hand. You told Hobi you would arrive around 4 pm and he didn't push you to come earlier since he must know how you have been feeling today. Which is alone and mad. He must not want to put up with your mood swings.

It's around 9 am when you decide to leave your warm bed. Normally you would've gone straight out of bed since the bed is only strictly for sleeping and you don't want to mess up your biological clock, but you decided that you could linger in it for a little bit longer just for today.

Grabbing your phone you decide to send Naza a message. She probably will spend her evening with Taehyung so it's only fair that you can have her in the morning.

Me: You up?

Texting Naza you get out of bed and make your bed.

In the kitchen you pour yourself a cup of water and drink it all at once. Your body is on fire and you feel a little out of balance. Putting the glass down you walk to your door. If Naza isn't answering my text she must be sleeping. Let's sleep next to each other. 

Before opening your door to let yourself out you peek if someone else is in the hallway. Luckily there is no one. Pressing the elevator button you tap your feet hard against the floor. The feeling that Kook's door will open makes you anxious. All this time he hasn't seen you and neither have you. Not knowing what he looks like makes you feel happy because you honestly don't know what he would look like.

The Elevator finally opens and you quickly press for the door to close. The elevator quickly reaches Naza's floor and you are simply pressing her code to let yourself in.

The moment you walk into her apartment you close your eyes and turn the other way. On the kitchen table is Naza's braless and Taehyung is only in his gray sweatpant. You entering the apartment made them stop their make out session.

'Sorry, I am gone!' You yell and leave her apartment.

How stupid of you to think that Taehyung and Naza would do something in the evening. Of course they are going to spend every minute with each other.

You go into the elevator again and push the button on your floor. Reaching your floor you sprint to your door, press the code and run inside. The only emotion in your body is embarrassment.

Me: We will never talk about that.

Naz: About what?

Me: Exactly

Now that you and Naza are both on the same page it's time for you to make the best out of Valentine's day before you have to go to the restaurant and have to maintain a happy smile while seeing couples being all coupley.