~ The one where you text with your new neighbor

It's been almost a month since the boat trip and a lot has changed since then.

Minhee had been added to the girl group chat. Not that there was a group chat since before Minhee you and Naza used your normal chat to communicate.

Minhee wasn't lying when she said that she used her free time to sleep in. Everytime we tried to line up our schedule to have a girls day at Naza's house she always had a shift at the hospital or was just done with one and had to catch up on some sleep.

The plan finally made it out of the group chat when Minhee gave her shift to another nurse.

It's currently 4 pm and I am making some cookies and snacks for us to enjoy at Naza's. Your first instinct was to bake at Naza's but you quickly dismissed that idea when you found out Naza didn't have any cooking ingrediënts at her house.

Your apartment smells like cookies and burritos and so do you. Your next batch of cookies will be done in 15 minutes so you decide to have a quick shower to wash the smell of baking off you.

Taking about 10 minutes to shower you spend the other 5 choosing a loungewear set that doesn't let you look like a grandma nor a whore.

You settle with some shorts and a sweater which is off shoulder styled. Your hair was already styled from yesterday. Thanks to Hobi who kept his word and paid for your blowout.

It cost you 50 dollars to style it and made Hobi pay half. Knowing that he was wanting to pay the full price you never mentioned that you paid half.

You let your hair fall naturally and walk back to the kitchen. In the kitchen you take out the cookies out of the oven and place them on your kitchen island.

You are in your room once again to put on some makeup and to pack your skincare if in a magical way you will crash at Naza's place. A little concealer,mascara and lipgloss never hurt anyone.

The cookies and burritos are put in 4 different boxes. Two boxes for the girls and two for Taehyung and his roommate.

Naza and Taehyung really have been hitting it off. They have a lot of similarities and have been hanging out a lot lately. You are happy but deep down you are scared that maybe she would also leave you.

You rapidly dismiss that thought because Naza isn't like that and never will be.

This whole time you haven't been on your phone. If you had been you would've seen a message from Jin and would probably get a reply back if u texted him as soon as possible.

The contact with Jin has been minimal. There are some texts here and there and you guys facetimed once but you can't help yourself to feel lonely. It's selfish for you to be mad at him but you are indeed mad at him.

Turning on your phone you see the message.

Jin<3: Hey, it has been a busy week. I am going to sleep now. Will be back in a few days. Miss u.

You send him a reply back in no time.

Me: Miss you more. Can't wait to see you. How is work going?

Turning off your phone you can't help but sigh. These couple of weeks have been hard. Your relationship with Jin has been minimal and no matter how much you love him you hate the idea of spending your time like this.

Jin has been busy with work so you can't blame him but you can't forget the little things he has done or said that made you a little insecure. When it all happened it seemed like a joke and that he didn't mean it but now you keep overthinking.

It's not fair. Everybody always tells them how good their boyfriend is to them. Jin is great. Really great but the little sparks you saw in his eyes slowly dimmed every time he saw you and the honeymoon phase was over before you could enjoy it. All of it had you looking for a little action which was hard to find with Jin.