Chapter 06

Chapter 6 Love Gifts

The bell rang for the end of the last class, and Ning Xuechuo received a message on his mobile phone.

It was sent by An Jianqing, "Xuechu, I have already arrived at the school gate, you should be dismissed."

"Sister, wait for me for a while, I'll come right away." Ning Xuechu typed with both hands and replied quickly.

"It's okay, don't worry." An Jianqing replied with a smile.

Having said that, Ning Xuchu quickly packed up the textbooks and ran out of the school gate.

When passing a fruit shop, she narrowed her eyes and stopped.

Closing the schoolbag on his shoulders, Ning Xuchu walked into the fruit shop, looked around and asked, "Boss, do you have sweet and sour cherries here?"

"Our cherries are all sweet, not sour at all. If you don't believe me, try one." The boss replied with a smile, his voice full of confidence.

"I want something sour." Ning Xuchu insisted, "I'll buy it if it's sour."

She said it with certainty, and her thin face was a little cold, not like someone who is easy to fool.

The boss thought for a while, then changed his mind and said, "Look at the cherries here, I'll tell you the truth, it's a little sour, but overall it's sweet."

Seeing that the boss was very sincere, Ning Xuechu stretched out his hand, picked up a cherry, wiped it casually, and took a light bite.

Ning Xuechu couldn't help shivering as the sour feeling ran across his throat, as if the winter ice was in his mouth.

The wet mouth was stimulated to secrete a lot of saliva in an instant, and she chewed it for several times before finally swallowing it.

Ning Xuechu frowned, coughed a few times, covered his lips to suppress the sourness in his mouth, and said to the boss, "Buy two kilograms."

"Good." The boss smiled brightly, and moved quickly to put on two pounds.

Ning Xuechu paid the money and walked out of the store, sticking out her tongue.

The sour taste of cherries seemed to be etched into her taste buds, and she still felt a sour taste eroding the nerves of her cerebral cortex when she thought about it.

But at the same time, a faint sweetness rose in the mouth.

The sweet and sour taste is a little weird.

She was not only afraid of the sour taste, but also a little itchy in her heart for the sweetness of cherries.

Ning Xuechu licked the corners of her lips with her red tongue, and finally suppressed the longing in her heart.

She glanced at the jewelry store next to her, stood for a few seconds, and made progress.

In five minutes, Ning Xuchu came out with a heart-shaped box in his hand.

She found a stone bench and sat down, put the box on the stone table, and then placed the cherries in the bag neatly in the box.

Two pounds of cherries, no more or no less, just filled.

The orange-yellow-reddish color of the cherry reveals a bit of clarity, and placing it in a red box instantly adds a lot of romantic atmosphere.

If you add a quick rose, it will definitely make each other happy as a gift to your girlfriend.

The corners of Ning Xuechu's mouth curved slightly, as if thinking of something, the smile solidified, and it turned into an indifferent arc again.

What the girlfriend said was just a lie, how could she have such a fantasy?