Chapter 16

Chapter 16 Pursuit Offensive

Ning Xue walked out of the school gate after school and saw an extremely conspicuous sports car parked on the side of the road.

The person standing beside the car was Qiu Mengxi, whose brand name attracted the attention of many passers-by.

Seeing Ning Xuechu, Qiu Mengxi raised her eyebrows and smiled in Ning Xuechu's direction.

Ning Xuechu suppressed the disgust in her heart, put on an innocent expression, walked over and asked simply, "Miss Qiu, why are you here?"

"Naturally, it's a little beauty." Qiu Mengxi said with a smile, with affectionate eyes in his eyes.

Ning Xuechu pretended she didn't understand and said with a smile, "So that's the case, then I'll go first."

"Why did the little beauty leave?" Qiu Mengxi reached out to stop her, and the smile on her face deepened.

Ning Xuechu was stunned for a moment, looked left and right and asked, asking uncertainly, "Is it...is it me?"

"Naturally." Qiu Mengxi chuckled lightly and opened the door.

Ning Xuechu couldn't refuse, and his face was red.

As soon as she fastened her seat belt, Qiu Mengxi was already seated, and she reached out and handed a handful of fresh roses with the aroma of red wine.

"Give it to you." Qiu Mengxi said with a smile, releasing his own pheromones, which tasted exactly like red wine and roses.

She deliberately lowered her voice and said, "Do you like it?"

One Alpha's pheromone is provocative to another Alpha, especially if this Alpha's level is not low.

Ning Xuechu's body flashed a flash of fighting intent, she tried her best to control this impulse, lowered her head and did not speak.

Qiu Mengxi thought she was shy, and asked with a smile, "I wonder if the little beauty has time for dinner? I've already made a reservation."

Although this sentence is a question, it does not actually give people room for rejection.

Ning Xuechu nodded.

Some time ago, An Jianqing bought so many roses that smelled of red wine, and they used Qiu Mengxi's pheromone flavor.

She used this special way to feel another Alpha's pheromone, which is really well-intentioned.

The more Ning Xuechu thought about it, the angrier she became, her fingers drooping by her side, clenching tightly together.

*

The car starts.

Through the rearview mirror, Ning Xuchu saw a familiar car.

Apparently, the owner of the car also saw them and followed.

At this moment, Qiu Mengxi's phone rang.

But she didn't pick it up immediately, but waited until the ringtone was about to end.

Qiu Mengxi pressed the speakerphone and said with a lazy smile, "Jianqing, what's the matter?"

"Did you pick up Xue Chu?" An Jianqing asked nervously.

"Miss Ning and I have an appointment to have dinner, right, Miss Ning?" Qiu Mengxi said with a long voice.

"Sister, do you want to come together?" Ning Xuchu asked obediently.

"Yeah." An Jianqing responded quickly.

Qiu Mengxi raised the corners of her lips, the corners of her eyes and brows were filled with pride, as if she had won a battle with others.

Seeing this expression, Ning Xuchu sneered in her heart.

She now understands the meaning of Qiu Mengxi's actions today. It turned out to be using her to show her presence in front of An Jianqing.

This woman must understand An Jianqing's intentions, but both of them are Alphas, which is doomed to be impossible.

Two same-sex Alphas cannot have offspring, and Qiu Mengxi is the only heir of the Qiu family. The Qiu family will never allow Qiu Mengxi to marry an Alpha.

The two cars were running side by side. Ning Xuechu turned her head just in time to see An Jianqing. She stuck her head out and said happily, "Sister, Miss Qiu said she wanted to take me to dinner."

"Xuechu, don't stick your head out, it's dangerous." An Jianqing reminded.

Ning Xuechu hurriedly retracted into the window, leaned her head against the glass, and looked at An Jianqing.

Seeing this, Qiu Mengxi's eyes flashed, and she said with a smile, "Little beauty, if you keep looking at Jianqing like this, it will distract her. If something happens, it will be bad."

"Really?" Ning Xuechu turned her head obediently with her big eyes flashing and a look of unease.

An Jianqing drove the car and glanced at the cars next to her from time to time.

She was always worried, worried that Qiu Mengxi would act too intimately on Ning Xuechuo.