Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Sleeping in the same

The background music in the movie is still scary, and the roar of the monster seems to kill the protagonist at any time, pushing the atmosphere to a gripping point.

Ning Xuchu quietly opened her eyes, glanced at the screen, and hurriedly closed them.

She shrank back in fear, hugged An Jianqing tighter with both hands, and whispered in her mouth, "It's terrible..."

An Jianqing chuckled lightly, stretched out her hand to embrace the person in her arms, and patted her slender fingers rhythmically on her thin back.

The plot of this movie is not scary, but some of the pictures and backgrounds are designed to be scary, which will scare the faint-hearted.

The child's body was trembling all the time, and he was obviously very afraid, but he was very curious to see the next fate of the protagonist.

"Okay, the protagonist is out of danger, and now it's not scary at all." An Jianqing said softly.

Ning Xuechu opened his eyes suspiciously, and when he saw the ordinary scene in the movie, he breathed a sigh of relief.

She glanced at An Jianqing, took out her hand in embarrassment, and asked in a low voice with a blushing face, "Sister, was I embarrassed just now?"

An Jianqing laughed, "Horror movies are scary, and it's normal for Xue Chu to be scared."

"Why isn't my sister afraid?" Ning Xuchu asked curiously.

"Probably because Xuechu is here." An Jianqing replied with a smile.

Under the dim light, her bright eyes glowed with a little gentle light, like an elves at night, beautiful and exciting.

Ning Xuechu lowered her head and pressed her heart with her hands.

She knew that An Jianqing's joke was just to coax her, but her heartbeat accelerated.

Ning Xuechu was a little annoyed.

She hadn't broken through the other's heart, but was distracted.

The next plot becomes dull, and there is no more terrifying scene than just now.

Ning Xuchu couldn't find a chance to get close, so he had to sit quietly beside him.

The movie is over and the room is bright again.

An Jianqing stood up and said with a smile, "Xuechu, sit here for a while, I'll wash the cherries."

"Okay." Ning Xuechu replied obediently.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom, and soon An Jianqing came out with the washed cherries.

Ning Xuechu looked up and saw a tall figure approaching, with a light and gentle smile on that beautiful face.

She was shocked, and there was an illusion that the two were lovers.

"Xuechu, try it." An Jianqing put down the fruit plate and held a cherry with her fingertips.

Ning Xuechu leaned over, held the cherry in this posture, and sipped it into his mouth.

The hot and humid feeling came from his fingertips, An Jianqing's heart pounded, and he hurriedly put his hand beside him, and said in a panic, "I'll go make two glasses of milk."

Before Ning Xuechu could answer, An Jianqing had already left the door.

Ning Xuchu looked at the graceful back, and felt that there was a hidden meaning of fleeing.