Taylor Swift

This is like small imagines based of Taylor swift songs :)

It's also probably like one of my favorite imagines I've ever written

********************************************

The way I loved you

      Chris takes his hat off and releases a breath before running his fingers through his hair. We just argued over something so incredibly stupid. We were screaming at each other and eventually Chris said he was done and it went silent in the car.

      I turn the music up, hoping to alleviate the weird silent tension in the car. We were supposed to go back to his house after a date but I'll probably just drop him off and go back to my house.

       "He is sensible and and so incredible,"

     My phone is synced up to my car so it's playing my playlist right now. And it just happens to play 'the way I loved you'.

      "But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain. And it's 2 am and I'm cursing your name. So in love that you act insane. And that's the way I loved you."

      I hum out the song, while looking past Chris to look for a clearing in traffic to turn out of the parking lot. I meet Chris's eyes and he quickly looks away. The song continues to play and I drum my hands on the wheel anxiously.

      "You were wild and crazy. Just so frustrating, intoxicating, complicated." I hum but pause, realizing how much those lyrics remind me of Chris.

      "But I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain. And it's 2 am and I'm cursing your name. So in love that I acted insane. And that's the way I loved you."

      The song finishes just as I pull into the Sturniolo driveway. Chris unbuckles and I wait for him to get out but he turns the music all the way down, cutting off the last line of the song.

      I glance at him and he sighs again. "I'm sorry." He reaches over and grabs my hand.

      "Me too." I respond quietly.

     "Come in with me?" He asks, running his hand over my knuckles. I nod and shut the car off all the way. When I get out Chris puts his arm around my shoulders. "I liked that song." He says before kissing the side of my head.

Our song

      "Babe?" Chris asks me, lifting his head off my chest. I run my fingers through his hair, and my eyes run over his freckles. I hum, signaling him to continue. "Do we have a song? Like a song that resembles our relationship." He furrows his brows and purses his lips, thinking real hard.

       "Our song is slamming screen doors, sneaking out late, tapping on your window. When we're on the phone, and you talk real slow cause it's late and your mama don't know. Our song is the way you laugh. First date, man I didn't kiss her when I should have. And when I got home 'fore I said amen, asking god if he could play it again." I burst out in song, immediately being reminded of 'our song' by Taylor swift.

      Chris rolls his eyes and gives me a look. I burst out laughing and take my hand out of his hair to grab my phone. "Im serious. That song does kind of remind me of you." I say through giggles. I go to my music app and start playing the song.

      Chris lays his head back on my chest and listens to it. I smile, loving the Taylor swift throw backs. My favorite part is 'our song is the way he laughs' because one of my favorite things about Chris is his laugh.

      The song finishes and he looks back up at me with a smile. "Okay, I do kind of like that. It reminds me of us."

Hey Stephen

       Madi pushes me onto the small stage and a microphone is handed to me. I shake my head at Nick and Madi who just forced me to sing karaoke.

       Nevertheless I have a song picked out. I whisper the song to the DJ and he nod his head, typing it into the computer.

       The lyrics show up on the small screen and I grin, looking over at Chris. I start humming the intro. For the start I just stare at the screen because I'm nervous. Which is valid, considering I'm singing in front of everyone in the diner and they're all watching.

"Of all the girls tossing rocks at your window, I'll be the one waiting there even when it's cold. Hey Stephen, boy, you might have me believing I don't always have to be alone." When I sing that I look at my table and make eye contact with Chris. From here I can see a smile develop on his face. I decided to sing this song purely because the lyrics remind me of him.

"Cause I can't help it if you look like an angel, can't help it if I want to kiss you in the rain. So, come feel this magic I've been feeling since I met you. Can't help it if there's no one else, can't help myself." I slowly start to smile, thinking about Chris throughout the whole time.

"Hey Christopher, I could give you 50 reasons why I should be the one to choose. All those girls, well they're beautiful, but did they sing a song for you?" I twist the lyrics slightly and point at Chris. I can the blush in his cheeks from here and I can hear our friends laughing loudly.

Enchanted

I set my phone up against a candle in my bathroom. I press the recording button and giggle a bit before backing up into my running shower.

The water runs down my hair and face, and soaks my clothes. "Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you." I yell and act like I'm sad before sinking onto the floor of my shower, letting the water run all over me.

The song ends and I turn the shower off and get out, grabbing my phone. I watch it and start laughing hysterically. "What are you doing?" Someone asks.

I jump and turn to see Chris in the doorway and he starts laughing just like I was a few minutes ago. I start to laugh with him and he grabs my towel from my towel rack and wraps it around my shoulders.

I show him the video before captioning it; "me to my bf even though we've been dating for 4 years."

(An old trend but wtv)

Lover

      The beginning to 'lover' by Taylor swift starts and I smile happily. I look over at Chris who is writing something in his little notebook. I get off of his bed and set my phone on his nightstand. He looks up at me with a questioning look.

       I extend my hand for him to grab. Me smiles, finally understanding what I want. He sets his journal aside and grabs my hand. I pull him up and his hands immediately go to my waist. My arms go around his neck and he pulls me closer to his body.

      "Can I go where you go? Can we always be this close?" I sing out softly. Chris doesn't know the words that well so he just smiles down at me. I smile back at him before leaning my head on his shoulder. He sways us a bit and lays his head on mine.

      "Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?" I sing out, slightly louder. I pull away from him, holding him at arms length. "With every guitar string scar on my hand, I take this magnetic force of a man to be my loverrrr." I sing out loudly, closing my eyes and acting like I'm singing into a microphone.

       Chris laughs and I open my eyes and wrap my arms back around his shoulders. "My hearts been borrowed and yours has been blue. Alls well that ends well to end up with you." I sing out more softly, resting my forehead on his. He stares down at me, just smiling.

       "Swear to be overdramatic and true to my loverrr." I sing even more softly, getting lost in the blue of his eyes. He leans closer to me until our lips are almost touching. "And you'll say all your dirtiest jokes for me, and at every table I'll save you a seat." I whisper against his lips.

      "Lover." My phone continues to play the song as Chris kisses me, while swaying peacefully.