Typical night

This is what I think it would be like to spend the night with Chris

     "Chris," I whine loudly. Chris looks up from his desk and back at me with a raised eyebrow. "I'm tired, can you come to bed please?" I say more softly, holding my arms out.

     Chris immediately takes his headset off, drops it on his desk and shut his computer off. He pulls off his sweatshirt, leaving him in a tank top. He throws the sweatshirt somewhere in the dark room and climbs into bed.

      He climbs on top of me, settling between my legs. He snuggles his head into the crook of my neck, breathing in my leftover perfume. I smile and nuzzle my cheek into the side of his head. I play with the longish hair on the back of his head. He groans when I start to massage he scalp.

"Are you tired?" I ask him. I don't want him to be up hours after I fall asleep. I go to bed much earlier than he does.

"Now I am." He mumbles into my neck. "When you do that, it makes me really sleepy." He says tiredly, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I don't say anything, I just continue to play with his hair and massage his scalp. After a few minutes I hear a light snore come from him. I run my fingers through his hair one last time before dropping my hand to his back. I rest it there and close my eyes. I focus on his soft breaths hitting my collarbone, which pulls me to sleep very quickly.

-a few hours later-

My eyes open groggily. Chris is still on top of me. I really want to turn on my side though, it's more comfortable. Plus my arm is falling asleep because it got caught under his body.

"Chris," I grumble, moving a bit under him. He wakes up and lifts his head from my neck. He looks down, half asleep before getting off of me and flopping down beside me. He knows by now what I want.

I turn on my side, now more comfortable. The pins and needles are starting to go away in my arm too. I sigh happily as Chris starts snoring again.

-or this happens-

I wake up to Chris shifting on top of me. Thinking he's leaving bed I tighten my arms around him and pull him back down to me.

"I'm hot baby." Chris mutters, half asleep. Already falling back asleep myself, i just hum, too tired to actually say words. I let go of him and he flops down beside me, snuggling into his pillow.

I pull the covers up to my shoulders but Chris keeps them at his waist.

-a few more hours later-

The bed dips beside me and arms wrap around my waist from behind. Chris sighs into my hair and I hum. I want to ask him where he went but again, I'm too tired to say actual words.

"Sorry, had to piss." He whispers, understanding what my hum meant. I hum again and Chris tightens his arms around my waist, pulling my back flush against his chest.

"Love you." He mumbles and kisses my shoulder.

"Love you more." I say sleepily. He goes silent and I fall back asleep.

-morning-

I wake up with my face inches from the wall. I go to turn over and scoot more into the bed but I run into Chris. He's sprawled out on his stomach. His arms are spread out on both mine and his pillow and his legs are covering both ends of the bed. One of his legs is between mine.

"Chris." I mutter, pushing his shoulder. He stays sleeping, snoring peacefully. Most people don't like snoring but I actually find it really calming. Chris's snores just make me fall asleep faster and they make me feel at home.

"Christopher." I whisper more harshly, shoving his shoulder harder. He groans and opens his eyes to see me looking down at him. He flips onto his back, now only taking up his side. He puts a hand over his eyes and yawns.

He takes his hand off of his face and reaches out to me. His hand finds me and he puts his hand on my face. I scrunch my face up and he finds me shoulder and pulls me to his chest. "Come here." He mumbles, still tired.

I scoot over to him and lay my head on his chest. I put my hand on the other side of his body and run my fingers down his warm side. We probably won't go back to sleep but we both need that minute or two to properly wake up.

"Love you." He says, kissing my head. He randomly will tell me he loves me. One time he said it in the middle of my angry rant at him. I don't mind it at al though, I actually think it's sweet.

I yawn and tuck my hair behind me ear. "I love you more Chris."