Chapter Four

Third-person pov:

Alvarez woke up from his sleep in the sunlight and stretched his arms and felt a weight on his chest. His jaw clenched in anger while thinking about someone being this close to him. He slowly looks down but a smile came to his lips when he realises it's none other than his little princess.

He gently moved her hair back from her face and a cute little pout on her lips. She moved a little and snuggle into his neck while he gently rubbed his back. He couldn't forget what she called him. He is so excited to hear that from her. He said gently: "Princess"

She moved a little in the sleep but didn't wake up from her sleep. He smiled and gently caressed her cheek while saying: "Princess, it's time to woke up"

She pouted and rubbed her eyes with her tiny fists and mumbled: "papa"

He smiled widely and said: "yes princess"

She slowly opens her eyes and yawned looking at him with her big eyes making him coo at her. She smiled at him and he sit up leaning against the headboard and he cooed gently: "good morning princess"

She blushed at the nickname and mumbled: "good moaning"

He chuckled softly while saying: "morning princess"

She tilts her head to the other side and mumbles: "morning"

He smiled: "you got it, princess, let's bath you"

She said tilting her head at him: "Eric Mister, sorry"

He frowned and asked holding her chin in his hand: "why princess?"

She said shrugging: "call papa"

He said grinning getting up from the bed with her in his arms: "you're my princess and I'm your papa princess"

She said with a beautiful smile: "papa?"

He said sitting her on the sink: "yup papa"

She giggled and he put toothpaste on the toothbrush and said giving her the smaller one: "here you go"

She looked at him with furrowed eyebrows so he grabbed the toothbrush back from her hand. He said showing her how to do: "look do this"

He show her a toothy smile and she did the same he start gently brushing her teeth for her while she is happily swinging her legs back and forth. She laughed rinsing off her mouth: "Yummy"

He chuckled: "we don't eat toothpaste"

She said pouting: "but yummy"

He shook his head and said gently: "don't move from here okay? Papa is going to fill the bathtub for you"

She mod her head at him and turns back to the mirror looking at herself. He smiled gently at her and went to the bathtub and run a bath for her until she play while looking in the mirror. After a few minutes, Alvarez came back to her and she said smiling making grabby hands: "Papa Eric"

He chuckled softly at her cute nickname and asked: "Can I remove this hoodie?"

She pouted and said: "but it's warm"

He said smiling: "how about we ask Ezekiel or Owen for another hoodie after a bath?"

She nods her head after a few seconds then he removed the hoodie and get to the bathtub. He said softly: "papa is going to place you inside this bathtub okay?"

She hummed and he gently paled her inside the bathtub then smiled when she started playing with the water. She is giggling happily as he tied her hair in a small bun and gently bathed her. She splashes water on him making her giggle and he laughed with her.