Characters

Andre River Santiago:

Is the Ex-Capo of the Italian Mafia and Alvarez's father. He is protective of his best friend Rick. He is cold, rude and q strict man. He isn't soft for anyone and never shows emotions. He loved his wife but she died giving birth to his youngest son. He loved his grandsons but he always want a daughter. They never had a girl in the family from 5 generations. He is protective of his family.

(He is 75 years old)

Lucifer Rick Santiago:

Is the youngest son of Andre and Alvarez's youngest brother. He is the Capo of Capo De Capi (Godfather) of the American Mafia. He is rude arrogant and cruel. He always had a blank expression on his face just like his father. He can kill you if you hurt his family. His father's twin brother made him marry a woman he never liked and she left him a few years ago. He had a 17-year-old son. He loves kids, especially a girl. He hates liars and he is overprotective of his family.

(He is 49 years old)

Ryan Asher Santiago:

Is the only son of Lucifer. He is super possessive over his father and family. He doesn't like someone else getting close to his family. He hates being the youngest as everyone treats him like a baby. He always wants a cute baby sister. He gets broken after his mother just left them like nothing. He is protective of his family.

(He is 17 years old)