Chapter Sixteen

Third-person pov:

Crystal is now standing in front of a big cherry blossom tree while the soft wind is blowing through it as she is smiling at the beautiful sight. She hears a few footsteps behind her. She slowly turned back and her eyes widened when she saw him. She immediately flinched back and looked around furiously.

He is standing right in front of her in his usual white suit and his beautiful ocean-blue eyes are staring back at her green ones. She called out looking around and snuggling into the stem of the tree: "Papa, Papa, Nix, Sugar, Fairy, Neo, Zara, Owy, Ezi, Papa"

But there is no one here for her. The man in front of her sighed and shook his head then said gently: "Look at me"

She said shaking her head: "no no, please send me back. I no wanna leave them. I love them please, I"

He said sternly: "Crystal"

She stopped moving around and looked up at his ocean blue eyes and whimpered: "please?"

He said shaking his head: "I'm not here to get you back. Most likely you're never going back to there"

Crystal looked at him with furrowed eyebrows and asked: "so I can stay with them forever?"

He said simply: "you can't. That's not what you're here for Crystal"

She said simply: "no, my family no leave me. They promise me"

He said with a deep and dark chuckle: "how are they gonna protect you when they don't gonna remember you?"

She looked at him with wide eyes and he smirked at her: "you just gonna vanished after you complete your task. They gonna forget you like you're even there than how they gonna protect you"

She said shaking her head no while crying: "no, you no do this. They can't forget me. They will protect me. They will"

Crystal woke up gasping for air and tears streaming down her face. She said sobbing covering her ears: "No, no"

Alvarez rushed back to the room from the closet and saw her sobbing loudly covering her ears with her tiny hands. He rushed to her and hold her hands in his bigger ones. He said gently: "princess, look at me"

She just sobbed when he cupped her face and said looking at her: "Princess, shh calm down. Open your eyes yes?"

She sniffled when she hear his soft and calm voice then slowly opened her teary eyes. She mumbled pouting: "Papa"

He said gently: "it's fine. I got you, Princess. You're safe. Papa will protect you"

She nod and crawled in his lap as he wrapped his arms around her tiny frame and rubbed her back kissing her head several times. Shs hiccuped: "no leave me. No, forget me please"

He said kissing the top of her head: "Shh princess. Never papa will always protect you. How can we forget our baby?"

She cried for a while then pulled away as he wiped her tears away kissing her rosy cheek. He said smiling gently: "feeling good?"

She nods her head: "good"

He smiled gently and then said: "c'mon let's get you ready"

She pouted: "can you stay with my papa?"

He said smiling at her: "of course, princess"

She smiled brightly and he smiled back at her and then said: "let's bath you"

Alvarez bath her and changed her clothes into the beautiful floral top and ripped jeans. She giggled and give a towel in front of the mirror when Pheonix came inside the room: "Oh look at the Angel"