Chapter Fourteen

Third-person pov:

Andre looked at the beautiful baby in his arms and smiled as she poked his cheek and keep staring at him with her doe beautiful eyes. Andre couldn't help but meltdown just like his son Alvarez. Draven pulled out his phone to message his father and others about Andre coming home but Andre grabbed the phone from his hands making him look at him.

Draven growled: "what the fuck grandpa?"

She looked at Draven who slightly raised his voice then back at Andre who gave him a harsh look: "don't raise your voice at me, Draven"

Draven sighed then said smirking: "keep my phone"

He made grabby hands for her while saying: "you're going in your car and I will be driving my car. She wouldn't be comfortable going with you alone"

Crystal immediately looked at Draven with pleading eyes because she doesn't wanna leave her family even though that man isn't giving her any bad vibes. Andre said walking away: "I'm coming with you boy and about my car, my driver will take it"

Draven huffed in annoyance and they walked to the car. Draven sat in the driving seat while Andre is in the passenger seat with Crystal in his lap. He said smiling gently at her: "I'm your grandpa, Alvarez's father"

She turn towards him and asked with big bright eyes: "like Fairy is Papa Eric's baby"

Andre asked with raised eyebrows: "Fairy who?"

She said with a huge smile pointing towards Draven: "he is my fairy"

Draven groaned inside because he want to slam his head on the wall right now. He mumbled to himself: "I will sue you Baby if you didn't give others also weird names"

Andre smirked at Draven who didn't look at him and Andre laughed slightly: "Oh that name suits him and yes like that sweetheart"

She smiled proudly at herself and said touching his sharp jaw: "what I call you Mister?"

He gave her a beautiful smile: "anything you like but I will like when you call me grandpa like everyone else"

She made a thinking face and then said with bright eyes: "Okay grandpa"

He gently leaned to kiss her forehead and she closed her eyes. They reached home and she saw Ezekiel sitting in the living room playing games. She rushed to him while yelling: "Ezi"

He laughed hugging her: "piccolo"

His laughter died down as soon as he saw their grandfather behind her with Draven walking towards him. Ezekiel coughed them and smiled: "Oh hi grandpa"

Andre just have him a dark smirk and walked towards the couch. Ezekiel moved and sat down on the couch looking at him. He saw She also get up when Ezekiel did but he said with a soft smile: "you can sit, sweetheart"

Crystal looked around then Draven gave her a small nod so she sat down swinging her legs back and forth when Zane came inside the house while saying: "sorry, I got late and"

He stuttered when his eyes landed on Andre: "grandpa"

Andre leaned against the couch when Zane said smiling: 'you're here suddenly. Is everything fine?"

Crystal said smiling brightly making him smile: "uh hi Neo"

He said smiling: "hi"

He turns towards Andre and and and said: "Ahh you must be thinking who is she? She is Draven's friend's sister. He was busy so she is here and"

Ezekiel whispered shout: "Neo, he already knows"

Zane looked at him with wide eyes then said simply: "I have to make her lunch. I will be back"