author's notes.

so, happy ending, huh?

"the girl in the corner" is finally finished!!

thank you to every single person who cared enough to read this story to the end, thank you!!

this book was the first ever book i finished. i have a lot of drafts with all the stories planned out and whatnot, yet i seemingly couldn't finish them. "the girl in the corner," in comparison, had no real plot whatsoever. i just thought of the name and wrote the first chapter immediately, then after about the fifth or sixth chapter, i figured out the whole storyline and wrote it out. now it's finally finished!!

"the girl in the corner" holds a special place in my heart now, especially as it's the first book i finished writing. aside from that, our main girl, suzuki, is a little mirror of myself. i, as an author, like to put a little bit of myself into the story, whether it's a character's personality, or one of the characters doing or liking something i like, or anything! my ability of being an author gave me the opportunity to express myself through the art of writing, and because of that i'd found a lot of comfort in doing so. "the girl in the corner" is a little self-expression or self-comfort book, because suzuki has a similar personality and mindset as her author.

this book is the only book that took me such little time to write. there are books that i've started writing a year ago, and never finished. "the girl in the corner" took only a month to write from start to finish, and i'm kind of proud of such an achievement!

again, thank you to all readers who found this book and cared enough to read it. even if there was no comments or any interactions between me and the reader, i'm just happy by you simply reading it. thank you!!

this has been your author miso, riki nishimura of enhypen and suzuki miyamoto of "the girl in the corner." thank you!!