Ch 1

(Julius's Pov)

Standing in front of FNC entertainment I immediately grin to myself because I finally made it. I'm officially a new trainee and am being assigned my own group to eventually debut with. Taking a deep breath I immediately put on a determined face before I enter the building heading for the elevator and press the floor I'm supposed to go to. Once I reach the floor and the elevator opens I'm immediately hit with the faint but still strong smell of alpha and orange blossoms my wolf immediately reacting to the scent. Walking down the hallway I look for the door to the room my other trainees are practicing in the scent of alpha getting weaker. Ignoring my crying wolf I finally find the right door and open it walking in seeing four other guys turning to look at me I smelling two alphas and two omegas. I immediately bow politely. "Hello I'm Kang Julius I'm your last member." They all smile and the blonde haired blue eyed omega around my age speaks up cheerfully. "Hi I'm Ben. I was chosen as leader and this is my mate Harry." He motions to a tall chestnut brown curly haired alpha with chocolate brown eyes he giving a kind smile and a nod. Next the smaller built omega with black curly hair, green eyes and freckles steps forward with a smile. "I'm Carlos and this is my mate Jason but everyone calls him Jay." He points to another tall alpha with tan skin, dimples, dark hair and dark brown almost black eyes. I'm a little surprised that our leader is an omega I giving them curious looks. "So you guys are each mated to each other?" They nod smiling. "Yep we're all one big pack. What about you?" I immediately shake my head. "I don't have a mate or a pack yet. I'm more focused on getting my career started." They nod in understanding Ben giving me a kind smile. "Well we're happy to welcome you into our pack." I immediately give him a look of surprise. "Really?" They all nod. "Yeah your going to be stuck with us anyways why not be apart of the pack?" I can't help the smile that appears on my lips. "Well thanks." They all smile back Harry speaking up. "How about we go check out our new dorm?" Me and the others nod then we start to head out of the building I pausing at the scent of orange blossoms again but it's again not that strong. Swallowing I ignore it and follow the others out to a van Harry going to the drivers side we all getting in. We then start driving and stop when we get to the dorm we all heading inside seeing our things sitting in the living room. We then split up each of us grabbing our things and taking a room. I head into the room I was given and jump onto the bed staring up at the ceiling my mind racing about the alpha I smelled at the entertainment company building. Shaking my head I curl up in a ball and slowly doze off.