Ch 3

(Julius's Pov)

Over the next few weeks me and my group have been training extremely hard. So hard that we learned that we're going to debut in about two weeks which has me really excited and happy. The only thing though is that my wolf has been depressed because we haven't been able to find the owner to the intoxicating orange blossom scent. Every time just when we catch the scent they're already gone. So I've been trying to ignore it and focus on my training and practicing instead despite my wolf being miserable. Picking at my lunch I immediately get up and throw it away passing my other members then head outside to get some fresh air. Sighing a little I soak up a bit of the sunshine ignoring my inner wolfs cries of "need mate." Letting out an annoyed sound I grimace slightly when I feel the empty pang in my chest and rub it grumbling before I head back upstairs to the practice room focusing back on learning our routine and make sure to have my rapping part down. By the end of the day my members start to head back to the door but I tell them I'll just come home later not feeling up to par with my rap. Ben goes to protest but Harry gives a little nod telling me to not work to hard I nodding in thanks before I go back to practicing.