Ch 2

(Hwiyoung's Pov)

After heading to lunch we all head back to the entertainment building where as soon as I enter through the front door I'm hit with the lingering scent of vanilla. I immediately feel my wolf stir and take a deep breath trying to push my wolfs feelings down deep. The others give me a little worried look but I smile reassuringly. "I'm fine just smelt something different." Rowoon gives me a curious look. "You mean the sweet scent that's barely there?" I frown slightly I hearing my wolfs words of "mine" in the back of my head but ignore it. "Yeah it startled me for a moment." Dawon, Chani and Taeyang give each other looks while Rowoon, Zuho and Jaeyoon start leading us to the elevator I noticing that the scents getting a little stronger. As we enter the elevator my nose wrinkles a little from the sweet vanilla smell even though it's not close by it's still pretty intense and affecting my inner wolf. Once the elevator stops and opens I smell the scent even more it not extremely intense but enough to bother me. Taking a deep breath I head straight for our practice room where we all get started I doing my best to focus but my wolf is stubbornly trying to get me to find the omega the intoxicating scent is coming from. Shaking my head I put my attention on doing the routine I struggling by the end of it. Making a soft noise of frustration I run a hand through my hair Dawon who's beside me gives a sympathetic smile. "Let me guess your wolf is going crazy about the scent in the elevator?" I frown but give a little nod. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He chuckles. "Because you forget me and the other three went beyond crazy with our mates scents. It's normal." I immediately grumble. "It's hard trying to rationalize with my wolf that I can't just go hunt this omega down." He gently pats my back. "It's hard rationalizing with your wolf. Just take deep breath's and put all your focus on keeping control." I give a little nod and soon it's time to leave we leaving the room and thankfully the vanilla scent is gone but my wolf let's out a little cry I ignoring it and heading back to the dorm with the Zuho, Rowoon and Jaeyoon while the others head to spend time with their mates. I immediately head to my room and I start pacing until I eventually climb into bed after showering then slowly doze off.