Ch 5

Standing onstage getting ready to perform I squirm and fidget still slightly feeling the effects of my heat despite Hwiyoung's small bite. Taking a deep breath I put on a smile as our group VKS is introduced we immediately starting to sing and dance as soon as the music starts. I put all my efforts into my rap and the routine we've been practicing making sure to get every step down perfectly until we're in the ending pose I hearing lots of yells and excited screaming making me grin. I start to head backstage when the beta host stops us to ask a few questions I immediately fidgeting but put on a polite smile until the commercial break hits I then rushing backstage the small bite Hwiyoung gave me wearing off and I can feel my scent explode from me in waves a gush of slick coming from me making me groan. I look around frantically trying to sniff out the smell of orange blossoms but get overwhelmed with the multiple scents of alphas, betas and omegas backstage. Just as I go to turn around I bump into a firm chest and look up only to immediately freeze when I see a big alpha standing in front of me he looking me over like I'm a meal and licks his lips. I swallow and go to back away. "Excuse me I need to get going. Sorry for running into you." He suddenly grabs ahold of my arm tightly. "I don't think so omega. You smell so sweet." I tense up when he goes to touch my scent gland when suddenly I hear a deep growl coming from behind me and next thing I know the alpha in front of me is on the ground with Hwiyoung hovering over him. Gaping at him wide eyed I quickly rush forward and grab Hwiyoung's hand before tugging him away from the creepy alpha we turning a corner I making sure no one's in sight before turning to Hwiyoung. "Are you insane?! Your an idol you can't just go punching people!" He gives me a growl his eyes glowing red. "Well he should have left you alone." I immediately feel my wolf react and swallow a little silently admitting to myself that was really hot I squirming a little when I feel some slick come from me. He suddenly backs me up against the wall and buries his face in my neck growling out "mine." I shudder feeling my body react and let out a needy whimper when he nuzzles my scent gland placing a kiss to it. Suddenly remembering where we are I gently shove him away from me panting a little he giving me a disapproving growl. I give him a slight look. "We're in public and I'd rather not have the press see me being scented and everything." He seems to calm and nods before grabbing my hand then starts leading me through the building until we reach the private parking garage. He then leads me over to a van and motions for me to get in I silently climbing in. He then gets in himself buckling up and backs out before driving off. Looking out the window I ask curiously. "Where are we going?" He hums before answering. "Someone safe." I turn my head to look at him slowly nodding. "So tell me about yourself." I give him a surprised look before shifting. "Well I'm a new member of a group at your company. I sing, rap and dance and I also love art and drawing. Um I was searching for you for awhile but I guess our schedules never lined up." He looks at me for a second giving a slightly stern look. "Well I'm still a little concerned that you came to perform while in heat." I immediately pout. "I forgot okay! I thought my symptoms were being sore from practice and anxiety. Plus I was really excited to debut." He shakes his head then pulls into a driveway in front of an apartment. I get out of the car once it's turned off and follow him inside admiring how fancy and nice it is. "What is this place?" He grabs ahold of my arm and leads me through the apartment. "It's an apartment the company lets us use if we're in rut." I nod in understanding and relax a little when I'm lead to a bedroom I immediately starting to look through the drawers and closets for blankets and clothes. I then throw them at Hwiyoung with a stern. "Scent these." He gives me a confused look but does as I say I scenting a few of the blankets too. I then grab everything and place them all on the bed making sure everything is perfect letting out a hum. "It's not completely perfect but it'll do." I then climb into the nest after taking my shoes off and look at Hwiyoung with a stern look. "Come here." He chuckles softly and takes his shoes off before climbing in with me I quickly snuggling close to him and nuzzle against him with a sigh. He wraps an arm around my waist I letting out a noise of content then slowly fall asleep before my heat gets to intense.