The greasers react to asking you out

Ponyboy:

He would ask Soda for advice that morning before school and probably repeat it in his head a few times before asking you. He would be pretty nervous and would take a while to get to the point. But when he asked you if you wanted to go watch a movie later you said yes and he blushed so hard.

Sodapop:

He really liked you and decided he was going to ask you to dinner, he saved up to take you out for a couple of weeks. The day that he had planned on asking you he would probably talk to Steve about it first, and when Steve approved that's when he went to your house to ask you. When you said you would go with him his face lit up and the two of you had a great night.

Darry:

You and Darry were friends in highschool and you recently moved back to Tulsa and started working in the roofing office, that's where you and Darry got closer and got to know each other again. You were about to leave and he stopped you and asked if you wanted to go to his house for dinner, you said sure and you guys went and ate dinner with the gang and had a pretty good night.

Dally:

It's Dally so he was probably pretty slick about it. You guys were just smoking and he randomly just said something like, " So doll we both know you want me ;) so you and me Friday at the Dingo, I'll pick you up at 8." With a smirk, you just agreed. You ended up dining and dashing because it's Dallas.

Two-Bit

You would just be minding your business walking when Two-Bit runs up to you and starts flirting with you as usual. After a while he walked you home and before you went inside he asked you if you wanted to go get drinks and watch mickey with him. You said of course and he was super excited about it. You guys just hung out drunk and watched mickey all night.

Johnny:

He would be soooo nervous and kept asking Pony how he should ask you, Dally gave him some advice but it was terrible so he didn't take it. That night when it was just you two he asked if you would go out with him sometime stuttering a lot, but when you said you would love to he blushed and got butterflies.

Steve:

He would be kinda nervous and kept asking Sodapop what he should do, so when you went to the dx that day he took his break and you guys would talk and as you were leaving he'd just ask if you wanted to go to a drag race that weekend. You said yes and he was pretty proud of himself. At the drag race he would flex and do dumb things to try to impress you.