The Greasers react to your first kiss

Ponyboy:

The two of you guys were in him and soda's room reading, that's when Pony got a burst of confidence. He put the book down and looked at you. You looked at him and giggled, "What Ponyboy?" He said, " Nothing, you're just so pretty." As he leaned in to kiss you. You both started blushing and went back to reading.

Sodapop:

You guys were making a cake for the gang when all of a sudden he threw flour on you and laughed. " Sodapop Curtis!" You yelled and threw some back at him, the two of you laughing and having a good time. When you stopped for a second he looked into your eyes and pulled you in to kiss him.

Darry:

You and Darry had been dating for a few weeks and taking it pretty slow. You were at the Curtis house making dinner with Darry, you were cleaning up and he came up behind you, turned you around and kissed you, the boys started mocking you guys and Darry gave them a "mom look" 😂 and they all went back to what they were doing.

Dally:

You and dally were at bucks and went outside to smoke when all of a sudden he just pulled you over to him and kissed you. You started blushing as he smirked and pulled you in for another which eventually turned into a make out session. Then you put out the cigarettes and went back inside.

Two-bit:

You just walked into the Curtis house and nobody was home except your boyfriend Two-bit sitting with a beer and watching Mickey. You laughed and went to sit with him. He looks at you and says," what are you laughing about Minnie?" You giggled and just said, "Nothing two you're just cute." He pulled you closer and kissed you a bunch of times.

Johnny:

You guys were at the lot stargazing when he just kept looking at you blushing. He randomly said, " How'd I get so lucky with such a pretty (prefered pronouns) like you?" You smile and look at him and respond with, " well how did I get so lucky with a handsome guy like you?" He smiled and blushed and leaned into you, " Can I kiss you?" You just answered by kissing him.

Steve:

Steve was giving you a ride home from work, you guys were just talking and as you were getting out he leaned over and kissed you goodnight and you were blushing as you were walking inside, and he left smiling because he's been wanting to do that forever.