What he would do for your birthday

(The pictures that I use at the top are from pinterest they are not mine!)

Ponyboy:

He would get up early to take you to watch a sunset, at the sunset he would read you a poem he wrote. You guys cuddled and went to the movies the whole day pretty much.

Sodapop:

He would try to take the day off of work but you made him go. He got off early and went home to clean up and attempted to make dinner but almost burnt the house down. So he got you flowers and took you out to dinner, then you guys went to a drag race. When you get home he cuddles you all night.

Darry:

He would get up and you guys would talk and have breakfast he made, and he would have flowers set out for you when you woke up. He would clean the house and make you a cake and cook your favorite meal for dinner, making sure you had the best day.

Dally:

Probably just take you to the nightly double and then maybe to Dairy Queen. When he got you flowers he just picked them from some random house. And if he went out to buy cigarettes he would steal something for you. But still make sure you had fun with what you guys did and you guys had a great day.

Two-Bit

He cleaned his house to the best of his abilities, and asked his mom or Darry to make you a cake the night before. He went out and got some flowers and beer. You guys watched Mickey, drank, and went to steal stuff all day and ran around town bothering people lmao.

Johnny:

He would go to the Curtis house to try and make you a cake, but kinda failed since he can't bake. He also picked you some flowers from the lot, they were weeds but you kept them cuz he loves you. He felt bad that he couldn't get you anything but you told him you loved the thought and loved him. You guys went to the roller rink that night and hung out all day just running around town having fun.

Steve:

He would get up earlier than usual to make you a cake. When you woke up he would cuddle for a bit before having to go to work. When he got off you guys had cake with the gang and cuddled the rest of the night.