21

—21—

—21—

"hey jisung?"

"yeah?"

jisung turned to look at minho, who sat next to him with a cigarette resting between his lips.

"let's go on a date", he suggested, meeting jisung's gaze. a grin spread on his face when he saw jisung becoming flustered.

"a date?" jisung repeated, letting the other's words sink in.

"you want me to say it again?" minho teased, making jisung giggle and softly hit his chest.

"what do you want to do?" jisung asked, leaning closer to minho. he hooked his arm around minho's neck, letting his hand sink into his hair. the purple dye was starting to fade a bit. jisung spread his fingers, starting to comb through minho's locks.

this never failed to make minho melt. he leaned into the younger's touch, feeling content.

"we can do whatever. go watch a movie, go to an amusement park or a cafe. whatever you want darling", he mumbled. jisung massaging his head was starting to make him a bit drowsy.

"amusement park sounds nice, but i'm afraid of heights", jisung admitted, feeling slightly embarrassed.

minho had to stifle his laugh. "i'm afraid of heights too. i don't know why i suggested that", minho giggled, hiding his face in jisung's chest. jisung cooed at the other's action.

"how about a cafe then?" jisung said and he felt minho nod against his chest.

"i think there's one that just opened recently. i'm guessing it's about a 15 minute walk from your place. i can pick you up if you want?" minho offered and jisung nodded happily.

"yeah, i'd like that."

"are you sure this looks fine?"

"jisung just stop, you look great", felix reassured him too many times to count.

"why are you nervous? aren't you guys already dating?" seungmin asked, only half-interested.

jisung turned around and stared at his phone screen. "what? no we're not", jisung exclaimed, slightly offended. did his friend know nothing about him?

"it's their first date seungmin. he has every right to be nervous", felix defended and jisung aggressively nodded.

"sneakers are fine right?" jisung mumbled as he picked up his phone, walking into the kitchen.

"of course", seungmin replied. he leaned closer to his phone, trying to see what jisung was up to. "jisung what are you doing?"

"i'm making some coffee. i barely got any sleep last night."

the call fell silent as seungmin and felix both judged him through the screen.