𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"It's time

"It's time." A woman said looking at the her people who were wearing white cloaks covering their heads and body. "The day of unity is here and we must do everything to help the people, because us wild witches are not letting a witch Hunter take our freedom away or our magic!" She said raising her right hand up in a fist making every one cheer or yell.

"Wild witches! Wild witches!" They chant and the woman smiles pulling her hood down showing her face, she had pale skin, her short purple hair shinning in the sunset. "Everyone get ready in positions! Lady Beth will be in charge." She said making everyone nod.

"Where are you going exactly, Reva?" Beth asked looking at the leader. "It's time for me to get my daughter and her friends out of here." Reva said with a look of determination making Beth eyes widen.

"Really? Well, I'll take over for you but remember you must come back." Beth said making Reva nod walking away whistling for her palisman to come making her dove fly to the staff.

______

"Well, since we finished with that little mess, let's get back to business, shall we?" Odalia said with a glare looking down at Amity and Alador. "And you! You are just like her, no matter what I do or what I say to you it always comes back to you disobey me." She said clenching her fists making Amity confused.

"Odalia! Enough." Alador shouts knowing what she's talking about but she glares at him. "Shut up! All this years trying to make her into the perfect child a copy of me won't change the fact that she's still her daughter."

"What is she talking about?" Amity asked looking between her mom and dad. "Mom-." Odalia cuts her off.

"You're not my daughter, there!" Amity eyes widen in disbelief. "Then who is?" Amity said in a whisper now understanding why Odalia was always hard on her, wanting to have her hair just like her even though she had brown hair like her dad but she had a part of her hair purple but never questioned it.

Odalia always made sure that she stayed in one course of magic never in another, get in the family business but Amity never wanted that. Not letting go out much when she was a kid because Odalia said some wild witches would walk around and didn't want her to be corrupted by them if she went outside.

"I am!" Amity and her friends gasp as a woman jumps down in front of them as they pull their hood down making Odalia step away. "Reva, I see you finally came showed your face after all these years." She said and Amity looks at Reva in wonder.

"I didn't really hide away, thanks to your husband I was always there for my daughter's events. Her first steps, her first words and when she fought on that game." Reva said making Amity have a flashback of her but never really put attention to it.

Flashback

"Mommy is so proud of you sweetheart, you are so brave." Reva whispers to the sick Amity pushing her hair away from her face. "Mommy loves you so much, stay safe and be brave for me." And Rave kiss her on the forehead which Amity eyes open a little looking at the blurry figure.