𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫

"Should Bloom ever try to find out about Daphne the Nymph, we must deny her access to any information

"Should Bloom ever try to find out about Daphne the Nymph, we must deny her access to any information. Is that clear?" Headmistress Faragonda said coming in to the office, she jumps when someone was on her seat.

"That's very interesting Headmistress, I guess is something to do with the big energy Bloom had let out in the Magix city." Reva said said as she made a small circle letting small abomination representing Bloom who was in the air and it explodes.

The Headmistress backs away looking at her with worry and ready to fight.

"Calm down Headmistress, I'm not here to fight." Reva said and Headmistress Faragonda stops looking at her. "Who are you?" Faragonda asked.

"Musa's adopted mother, as you can see I have yet to see that the headmistress from cloud tower do anything of the Trix breaking in twice on the school and third attacking one person with a bunch of little witches." Reva said but waves it off.

"Anyway, I'm actually hear to ask for a job application." She said confusing Faragonda.

"Job application? For what?" Faragonda asked and Reva smiles holding some files of what she has for herself and recommendation letters of the king that she had higher chances to get hired in Alfea. "For a healer of course, I'm a witch and I do like healing people and animals. Specially non eating human creature." Reva said which was true, back at the boiling isle a creature is always trying to eat you or love you.

"A witch? But I -." Faragonda said looking at the files that Reva give her. "Oh, your the Royal's personal healer but why do you want to change jobs?" She asked.

"The Trix are up to something and I don't trust that headmistress to keep them in line plus I want to know why my palisman insists that we go here." Reva said with a sigh as Peaches flies from her staff flying around shocking Faragonda.

"What kind of witch are you?" Faragonda asked so confused by the behavior of the witch. "You could say I'm the only kind witch that takes care of a young girl." Reva said.

'And maybe getting more information on the dimensions could help me with my situation.' Reva thought watching Faragonda read everything on the file.

"Well, um everything seems in order here. Welcome to Alfea, Miss Reva." Faragonda said and Reva clasp her hands together with a smile.

"Excellent! If you don't mind I'll start today, I did hear from Musa that they will be doing a simulation test." Reva said and slammed her staff gently on the ground changing her clothes while Peaches goes back to her spot on the staff.

"I think it will be best if I was there in case anyone hurts themselves trying to do the simulation." Reva said and with that she left her hood down from the cloak she wore.