𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Musa was doing fine in her room and was writing a letter to Reva to talk to her about Riven the guy she has a crush on and the rumors of him being with a with the same ones that have been attacking them since the school year

"Dear mother-." Musa stops with a frown and sighs erasing the words mother replacing it with Reva. Don't get her wrong Reva is an amazing guardian and she wish to call her mom but she felt like she was betraying her own mother by calling someone else by that.

Not only that she was sure Reva wouldn't like that she call her mom when she's got a kid back home which Reva told her when she got caught doing a spell while reading books about dimensions.

Musa rolled her eyes as Stella comes in her and Tecna's shared room with Flora behind her.

"I don't understand, I didn't say anything wrong. I just made an innocent remark, that's all." Stella said with a shrug earning a glare from the girls.

"Right, define innocent." Flora said glaring at her and they both looked at each other. "Follow your plants' example and be quiet, all right?"

"My plants know better than to speak before thinking." Flora said with a huff and Musa laughs a little getting a look from Stella.

"Don't you start Musa or else I'll-" Stella starts as Musa pause on her written. "Or else what?" Musa asked with a roll of her eyes looking at her draft.

"Or else I'll start talking about something else. Like boys, for instance." Stella said and Musa takes out her pen from her mouth to look. "Boring! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to send this letter to my guardian and this is my room."

"Oh, come on, Musa, close that book and spill the beans." Stella said as she sits on Musa desk. "Like, we all know that whenever she sees Timmy, our friend Tecna blushes from head to toe." She said making Tecna stand up from her bed which she was brushing her hair.

"What?! That is not true." Tecna said.

"And it's obvious Bloom has a soft spot for Brandon. As for me, I admit I do find Sky kind of cute, but that's it." Stella said and smirks down at Musa leaning close to her. "Now let's talk about Riven. Riven, mmmm."

"I don't have time for this, ugh!" Musa said annoyed hiding her face with the letter she was working on which it didn't hide much. "That guy doesn't even look at you-." Stella was cut off by Flora.

"Stella! Stop it!" Flora said and Musa glares at the letter. "Chill Flora, I was just asking her if-." Stella was cut off again by Musa pushing her down on the floor as she stands up over her with a glare.

"What did I just say! I don't care about stupid boys!" Musa said and Stella raised her hands up. "It was just a joke and anyway, since the Day of the Rose, the only one Riven cares about is Darcy. Of course you didn't know that, you weren't with us." Stella said and Musa clench her fists.