𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

Reva groans as she holds her head feeling it pulse with pain, she was confused hearing water splashing only to gasp as she was somewhere in the ocean and sand

Reva groans as she holds her head feeling it pulse with pain, she was confused hearing water splashing only to gasp as she was somewhere in the ocean and sand. Reva almost screams when the water touch her legs only to find out that she didn't burn at all.

"Where am I?" She asked standing up taking off her cloak feeling hot. Reva walks into the island and smiles watching a group dancing to music.

"Could you tell me where I am? I'm new here." Reva asked a random person and they smile at her. "Of course, welcome to melody the realm of music." They said and Reva nods looking nervous.

"I'm definitely not in the human realm or my home." She whispers seeing a couple of kids doing magic but it was different of how she does it.

_______[Months later]

Reva smiles as she heals the injury.

"There you go Galatea." She said.

"Thanks so much, Reva." Princess Galatea said looking at her burn in her arm. Reva was able to find a job to keep herself a place and food to eat which was the personal Royal healer, at first the king didn't trust her at all because she was a witch.

Reva quickly learned that they had witches but not the good ones, evil witches using dark spells to ruin or destroy someone's life for their enjoyment. But with good recommendations of the people in Melody he agree to give her a job, she was well known on the Island which was the wild witch.

"Please don't wait until the next day to heal it, it could have left a scar." Reva said and Galatea gives her a small smile. "Sorry, my duties got caught up so much."

"That's fine, until next time Princess Galatea. I have to get back home, apparently a girl wanted to have her leg heal." She said and Galatea nods hugging her. "Bye, have a great day Reva."

_____

Reva heads back home and stops as she saw that her window to the kitchen was open making her stay alert even though crimes don't happen a lot.

She took out her staff ready to attack, she kicks her door open pointing to the person which said person raised their hands up. 

"Wait! I'm not here to steal, except for food." A young girl said showing herself which had a plate of sushi that she was eating, her messy blue hair under a hat, dirt on her cheek along with her clothes being dirty making Reva frown.

"Who are you?" Reva asked and the young thirteen year old girl looks at her with a frown. "Musa." She said and Reva looks at her.

"What are you doing in my house?" She asked and Musa looks down her hands behind her as she puts the plate she was eating. "This used to be my parents house, I just wanted to see if it was still in good conditions. I ran away from the orphanage just to see it." Musa said making Reva look at her with a frown.

"Hmmm, this will sound crazy but." Reva said as she made a circle in front of her the lights turning on making Musa look around in wonder. "Wow, what kind of magic is this." Musa said.

"How about I be your guardian so you could stay in this house, maybe take your old room back." Reva said and Musa looks at her shock.

"For real? But how do I know you won't hurt me?" Musa asked making Reva laugh.

"Kid, if I wanted to do that I would have thrown you the moment you eat my favorite food." Reva said and pointed her staff at Musa a circle went from the top of her head to her feet cleaning her.

"I did hear about your parents used to live here, when I bought the house the landlord told me how a family used to live here." She said and Musa looks down sadly making Reva put a hand on her shoulder.

"What do you think?" Reva asked and Musa looks at her for a moment. "Okay!" Musa said with a smile happy that she will be living back at her home bringing back memories of her parents.

"I'm Reva the wild witch." Reva said her hand out for her to shake which Musa did with a big smile looking happy for the first time.

"How about we feed you and get those papers going." She said making Musa nod.

______ [ 3 years later ]

"Musa! Musa!" Musa groans as she hides her face with a pillow trying to go back to sleep. "Wake young lady! It's your first day at Alfea and we don't want to be late for that."

"Five more minutes!" Musa shouts and drops down on the floor when she was pushed by a certain bird. "Peaches! Knock it off." She said as peaches Reva's palisman poke her.

"I'm up." Musa said with a groan changing into some clothes, she heads to the kitchen with peaches flying to her owner on her shoulder.

"Did you know that peaches pokes a lot harder now?" Musa asked as she takes a seat in front of her eating cereal while Reva smiles.

"That's why I have her wake you up every day." Reva said with a smile making Musa pout and takes a spoon of her cereal.

"Are you excited for your first day at Alfea?" Reva asked making Musa shrug. "Maybe just a little but I'm more excited to know what I'm learning." She said and Reva saw the time standing up.

"Let's get you going." Reva said as she and Musa head out the house. "Hold on tight." She said as Musa holds on to her flying off on the staff.

______

"This is it." Reva said looking at the school where a bunch of young girl like Musa enter the gate. "Now, you call me if you need anything or-."

"Or if I feel homesick and if someone tries to hurt me I hurt them back." Musa finished for her making Reva smile.

"That's right, call me for anything okay." She said and Musa nods hugging her. "Take care and behave."

"Maybe when the rose day comes we can do something, just you and me." Reva said and Musa nods with a smile. "Okay, can't wait for it to come."

Reva watched her go waving when Musa had turn around to give her a goodbye wave. She heard peaches making some noise and she sighs. "I know peaches, she'll be fine I know it."

"