As Jilly progresses

Me: *sees this. Gets an idea* this is going to be great 😏

Gilly and Jax are sitting next to each other on a couch. Jax is reading and Gilly is scroll on Pinterest. All the sudden Gilly sees something on her phone. Its labeled, As Jilly Progresses. Gilly being the person she is clicks on it. And is stunned. "Jax?" She says. Jax looks up from the book "Yeah?" He responds. "Look at this" she shows him the phone and he takes it scanning the website over

The website: 

                             Gilly and Jax held hands today. At 8:03 am they gazed dreamily into each others eyes before blushing and looking away.

Jax eyes wided as they continue to scroll. The website was all about Gilly and Jax and the weird thing about it was that it was all completely correct. Jax shuts the phone off and says "we need to find out who wrote this" Gilly nods "lets ask AG she might know." She says and they walk to the library where they find AG with her mom Beauty. "AG!" Gilly says when they spot her. AG runs over and say "Hi guys! What's up!" "Well we where wondering if you know anything about this." Jax says and Gilly pulls out her phone to show AG As Jilly Progresses. AG takes the phone and her eyes light up. "Oh you finally found out!" She say. Gilly and Jax both look at her. "What?!" They both say. AG laughs "this has been a thing for a long time I'm surprised it took you this long to find it." She says " I already have a one year perception for it!" Jax is speechless but Gilly isn't "do u know who makes these?" Gilly asks. AG shakes her head " no the persons identity hasn't been revealed. But if you want more info ask Ollie he's the one who showed me it." Before she can even say bye Gilly and Jax are out the door and running to Jax and ollies dorm room. They burst through the door and find Ollie sitting on his bed on his phone. He looks up and seeing them says "what happened?" So they tell him about As Jilly progresses and all the while he types it into his phone but Gilly and Jax are to busy explaining what happened to find it weird. When they finish Ollie presses one more thing on his phone before looking up, grinning and then saying "I've made some good coin with that website." Gilly and Jax just stare at him as if processing what he said. After a minute or two Gilly finally gets what he meant. So so then slaps him in the face takes his phone and drags an annoyed Jax out of the room fumming.

Yes I have come out of the comments and into writing again ur welcome. 😏 hope u enjoyed! Btw this headcanons doesn't belong to me it was someone else's idea and belongs the the rightful owner.

--Rae