Sleepover part 1

"I'm bored~" Mara sighed she was lying the couch in one of jax's many living room.

         Jocelyn shot her a glare, she was trying to see if miss matches -her cat- was under the couch. Prince -jax's dog- had scared her away and now everyone was looking for the black fireball shooting cat. " Would you stop just sitting there and help us look!?!" Jocelyn practically screeched. 

       Mara sighed again, the whole crew had been at the palace where Jax and Raz lived. They would have normally been at FTRS but there dorms had flooded.

      And for some reason it had only been all of the 10 friends. Mara had convinced them that it wasn't her that had done it. They were stupid if they believed her but no one said any thing probably because she had gotten them out of classes for at least 2 days. 

       "Finee" Mara said and sat up she looked around before saying "she's under the ugly teal couch over there" Jocelyn ran to the couch and scooped Miss matches up before waving her hand over the cat and making her disappear.

 "Now come on!" Mara said running out of the room  and down the hall to the room they where all sharing for the night. She bust through the door and did cartwheels, and flipped and front and back hand springs over to her bed. 

       If anybody who didn't know Mara they would have looked at her as if she was crazy doing all that just to get to a bed but all of her friends barely looked up from what they where doing.

 Mara sat up on the bed and looked around. Kayla was braiding Anna's hair. Jack was playing chess with Elise and he was losing miserably. Maxine was trying to get peaches to cough something up while Jax and Gilly were sitting on Gillys bed and watching something. 

Mara decided that she didn't want to just sit on her bed so she walked over to Elise and Jack.

"Who's winning?" Mara asked Jack as she sat next to Elise on the floor.

Jack glared at Mara and Elise and didn't answer. Elise smiled and say "Me, he just does want to say it because he's going to have to give me 20 bucks if I win. "

Mara laughs before asking "Where's Sheena?" 

Elise makes a face "Sheena and Ollie are trying to find the kitchen"

"Oh boy" Jax looks up from his phone "I wish them luck, I lived here for years before I got sent to boarding school and it still took me forever to figure out where everything is." 

Anna groans when Jax says 'wish' "I thought we agreed no more wishing after what happened with Rump!" And everyone laughs.

Maxine looks up she finally got peaches to cough out what she swallowed. "When are we going back to FTRS? I don't think peaches likes this place, she keeps eating everything!"

Wilson climbs out of Gilly's pocket and crawls over to peaches and starts squeaking at her. Peaches makes a noise that sounds very close to a defensive sniff.

"Weird~" Elise say before making a move on the chess board and saying "CHECKMATE!" and jumping up.

Jack sighs and hands Elise a 20 dollar bill.

"No one answered my question" Maxine says.

Mara shrugs and stands up "Not sure" she say "But we're basically having a whole sleepover and we don't have any school work!" 

"Wrong" Jocelyn walks into the room holding her magical scroll "Professor Sebastian assigned a assignment, 'Creative Writing Day 5'" 

Mara groans and walks over to Jocelyn and takes her scroll and reads the description "' This is a note to Mara Magic: Dear Mara you might have gotten you and your friends out of school for a few days but you still have at least one assignment this week' ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" Mara hands the scroll back to Jocelyn her face pinched in annoyance.