Dares part 1

Dares for FTRS because why not!

~FTRS library 10am~

"I'm bored" Gilly complained.

Jax was about to respond when a puff of purple and blue smoke appeared.

I wave the smoke away as the crew stares at me in shock.

All the crew except Mara.

"Rae!!" she says, running over and giving me a hug.

I hug her back and laugh.

"Are you going to tell us who this is?? " Jocelyn snaps, glaring at me.

"Heh." I laugh nervously. "So um I'm Raegan. And I'm from another world... That doesn't have magic or heroes or royalty. I mean, it has royalty. They just, I don't know they're not as honored or common as they are here."

Jocelyn looks at her, annoyed. "You realize, " she says, "that if this was being written, then you would have just said a whole dang paragraph?? "

I freeze up the moment she says 'written'.

  "Yeah" Mara says. "But it's not like that would ever actually happen. " She looks at me pointly and I laugh nervously.

"What are you even doing here? " Gilly says.

"Oh! I'm going to give you all dares!! " I say, happy to move on from the writing topic.

"Sounds fun. " Jax says. "I'm in"

Everyone else says their agreement, so I give them their first dare.

"Ok let's see, " I pull out my phone and check something. "Ah, here we are. 'First dare'. This one is for Jax."

Jax looks up from his book and asks, "What is it?"

I smirk and say, "Jax's dare is to compliment everyone here."

"Um, ok, that can't be that hard." Jax says and the looks at Gilly. "Gilly, you're fantastic with a bow and arrow."

Gilly smiles and says, "I know."

Jax chuckles and moves on to Kayla, "Uh, you're great at hiding?" He says, but it sounds more like a question.

"Is this because I hid in stargazing class when I was working with Alva?" Kayla says, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not at all." Jax says and then moves on to Ollie. "Your good at eating, I guess."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Ollie says with a laugh.

"Jocelyn, " Jax says, "You're good at magic and you're smart."

Jocelyn smiles ever so slightly and says, "Well, of course I am. I'm a witch, after all! "

Jax smiles and looks at Maxine saying. "Your super nice, and probably the only reason this friend group has killed each other. "

Everyone laughs and Maxine hugs Jax.

"Ok Mara," Jax says. "Even though you don't tell anyone anything, you still know exactly what is going on with everyone and everything."

Mara smiles and say "Indeed I do." Then her face brightens and she whispers in my ear.

I nod and say, "I think we could do that! Maybe as the last dare, though. "

Everyone looks at Mara and me weirdly.

"Never mind us, carry on! " I say and continue typing on my phone.

"Ok um, " Jax says, looking around for people he hasn't done yet. "oh! AG! Ok let's see, you are probably the nicest and most innocent looking one out of all of us and yet the strongest. "