The performances.

*Comes in and pretends like this counts as a Christmas special.* "Hi y'all!"

Also, Sheena won't be in this chapter. She moved into a dorm with a friend she made!

This chapter may or may not be like all about Mara and Elise.

Oh, Mara and Elise are gonna kill me in this chapter...

Everyone is sitting in Professor Seb's class room looking at him as he talks.

"Now, " He says. "Someone is going to come in here and talk to you guys about the upcoming Christmas performance."

Whispers flooded the room.

"Who do you think it is?" -Maxine

"We already know about the performance. What more do we need to know?!" -Gilly.

"Would you all shut up?! Whoever it is will show up soon!"

That last remark was, of course, Jocelyn.

Before anyone could respond, there's a puff of multicolored smoke as I appeared.

There's a chorus of groans as I come into view.

Well, except for Mara and Elise, who both smile and wave.

"Ok, so about the performance. I'll be selecting people to sing, after all the announcements and the band." I say, a sly smile spreading across my face.

Mara looks at me wide eyed.

"Don't you -" She starts, but I cut her off.

"The people that will perform are Jax, Gilly, Elise, AG and Mara."

AG and Jax look perfectly calm.

Gilly and Jocelyn look mildly annoyed.

Elise just looks surprised.

Mara is speechless.

"I- wha- why- Wait. WHAT??!!" Mara studders.

I smile at her. "You heard me! You guys can choose what songs you want and your friends can help. Good luck!!" I said and with that, I teleported back to my world.

~Lunch, Mara's POV~

"Great, just great!" I pout, crossing my arms over my chest.

Ollie eyes my food. "You gonna eat that?" He gestures to my lunch.

I push the tray towards him and cross my arms again.

I sigh and slump down in my chair.

Elise walks over with a tray in hand and sits next to me.

"I need help to figure out what song to sing." I said to Elise. "Or how to get out of singing altogether!"

Elise laughs and comments, "I've heard your singing, Mar. You're great."

My face flushes with color and I mumble, "whatever."

I sit up only to rest my head on Elise's shoulder, closing my eyes.

~POV switch, Elise POV now~

I feel I weigh on my shoulder and look to see Mara leaning on me, eyes closed.

Only then did I realize how much makeup she must have put under her eyes to cover up that face that had dark rings under her eyes.

I could only see them from this viewpoint, because normally her glasses masked it a little. But here I could tell how tired Mara probably was.