In your net

Jungkook giggled as he hid outside, pressing his back at the white stone of the castle. His little feet almost reached the water, that was calmly going back and forth against the little shore that surrounded the west part of the pretty castle. His heart pounded in his chest, was trying to steady his breathing, waiting; till his two year older brother will find him. Or better, he won't find him. Because this hiding place was the best he ever had. He was just little enough to fit under the terrain of the stairs, his tiny 6 year old figure being perfect to fit into gaps.

He waited a bit, not daring to move, until suddenly a noise caught his attention. The water flowed over his feet, cold wet cooling his hot naked skin. He looked down curiously; seeing something dark moving in the water. It was bigger as most fishes that got near the shore, and it scared Jungkook first.

But then he saw an arm, wrapped into a net, hastily moving, trying to get it off. Jungkook gasped as he saw a human face emerge, a child, not much older than him, maybe as old as his brother Jimin. His face was beautiful, blue eyes wide open, blue hair surrounding his face. His face was red; the net he was caught in, strangling him. Jungkook learnt to swim recently, and he loved water and fishes, so he wanted to help.

His eyes met the strange boy ones, who looked pleadingly at him. His feet moved forward, sitting at the edge with a pounding heart. "Come here, I help you, pretty boy." He was too young to know anything about romance or attraction, but he couldn't find another word as "pretty". The boy was still wiggling, but got closer to him, where Jungkook grabbed the net, pulling on it. The boy was too heavy to pull him out, but he seemed fine in the water, except for the net.

Jungkook did his best to pull, wanting to bring it over his head, but he was too much tangled up into it. Adrenaline rushed through his veins, scared that the boy will drown or choke. His eyes looked around, finding a sharp stone nearby, quickly trying to cut the net. His hand rubbed the stone back and forth on it, sweating. It took him a while, the net got already hot as he was close to cut through it. He held it up as much as he could, as far away from the boys throat, who seemed to slowly lose his consciousness.

He succeeded finally; with a sharp impact cutting that one strand in two. The force of it, and the almost limb body of the boy caused Jungkook to fall into the water, where he let go of the sharp stone, quickly trying to emerge. His try to swim made him stuck on the other half of the net, feet getting stuck into it. He tried to remove it, while the almost unconscious boy pulled him down. Jungkook gasped as he finally noticed the boys shiny blue fin under the water.

He gasped, almost drinking water.

As soon as the blue-haired boy got in contact with the ground, he came back to his senses, hand going up to his throat, feeling that he was free to breathe. It took only a split of a second to see Jungkook, who looked at him, air slowly running out of his lungs. The boy with the fin quickly grabbed him, bringing him up to the surface again. Jungkook gasped for air, coughing. His feet were still stuck in the net, but the boy helped him out of it; soft fin brushing against his legs.

Finally the mystical boy managed to free both of them from the net, throwing it angrily at the shore. Jungkook was still coughing a bit, as the boy held him close, swimming back to the shore with him. The chest that was pressed to his was surprisingly warm, the arms having already some trained biceps. He lifted him up, making him sit to the edge, where he was before.

Jungkook shivered from the cold, finally stopping coughing, sniffing a bit. His eyes met those of the boy, who panted equally. Jungkook's big doe eyes looked straight into the curious icy blue ones, totally amazed by the beautiful colour. "Thank you", the boy said, still holding Jungkook's waist. His hands slipped back to the water, where he quickly dived down.