In your spell

Joy looked out of the window, as she heard a dove nearing. She pulled her silky robe over her shoulders, September morning turning out to be chilly today. Her long brown hair fell beautifully down on her shoulders while the morning sun threw little caressing highlights on it.

The dove flew inside, the same one she and Jungkook used to send back and forth for messages. A smile made its way on her lips as she took the bird inside, taking the letter from her ankle and gave her some seeds to eat, while stroking over her head. "You have a message for me, sweetie? Eat up!"

Joy quickly unfolded the letter, her smile turning into a frown and then concern, before it went back to a painful smile again. She laughed at the last sentence, stroking her tears away.

Dear Joy,

I'm sorry for bothering you once again, especially after the pain I caused you the other day. I'm still full of shame, but then I also need your help. My parents asked me to marry you, and I don't need to repeat what I think about it, regardless that I'm sure you will become an awesome queen, with or without a partner.

To win a bit more time, I kind off agreed and told my parents that I will visit you. I'm currently really on my ship and sailing already near Jeju island, but will go on to the back side near Seogwipo, where I hope to find Taehyung. (Please keep this information to yourself) I hope you can cover up for me and play along.

I know this sound stupid and absolutely insane, but I want to take Taehyung with me, I just can't waste any more time, I need to find him and make him mine. You said, you help me, right? So if my parents ask, please tell them that I told you to have a little trip before I visit you.

I really plan to visit you- with Taehyung. If it takes longer and you won't hear anything from me, please, make sure to give me some more time, tell them I'm fine, okay? I don't want any of them searching after me. They will listen to you.

Let me know if this is alright with you, I wait for your message.

Mission 'capturing merman' is ON.

With gratefulness,

Jungkook

Joy took a deep breath, slumping down on her bed. She felt pain, but also happiness, wishing nothing more than Jungkook to be happy. She dried her tears and quickly started to write, securing it to the dove's leg and whispering into her ear, before she sent her out of the window.

&&&

Jungkook tried to protest that Hobi will come along to his trip, but his parents insisted. There was no other option then for him to bring him along and somehow explain the whole situation. Hobi was surprisingly chill, a bit suspicious about the whole sea creatures, which he don't even know exactly if they were real. But at least he accepted it and supported him in his own way.

Namjoon on the other side, wasn't really helpful, telling lots of horrific stories of sea monsters.

"There's that thing called 'Undine', literally the soul of the sea. It can transform into a beautiful woman with three heads", he licked his lips, while Jungkook was listening to him "I'm not sure if they just registered her with three heads; it makes much more sense that there will be three creatures or something. Either way, they punish everyone who insults the sea", he nodded as if this was the most logical thing.

"Insulting the sea? How does that even work?", Hoseok asked knitting his eyebrows in confusion. "...and then I heard about a creature which is a mixture of a seductive lady and a giant kraken! The top is like a wonderful woman, beautiful, but the bottom is made of eight horrific arms! Ready to drown you." Jungkook's eyes were wide, while Hobi just raised his eyebrow, while he was carving his wooden horse.