SEVEN

Harvey became more and more powerful and controlled Henry more and more and more. Henry began drinking, exhibiting fits of rage and anger, and worst of all, he did many of these things in front of his kids. 

One fateful night, Henry had been drinking more than usual. He was awake all night and went to work intoxicated by the influence of adverse, temper inducing  chemicals throughout his body.

The office Henry worked in was average and dull

The office Henry worked in was average and dull. Cubicles covered most floors and unexciting motivational posters dotted the white walls with quotes like: "Dreams don't work unless you do." The sterile smell of bleach lingered around the desks, as the janitor was cleaning. Coffee stains surrounded the coffee machine on the walls, lid, and desk it sat on. 

The state of Henry's drunkenness inevitably led to an argument with a coworker and his boss. The details he knew had happened were not vivid. But Henry knew he had punched his boss, broken his computer, and was carried out screaming by security still thrashing, striking the three men escorting him out of the building repeatedly. He was fired from his job that day.

He walked home, sullen but knew more issues  were to come courtesy of Harvey. Harvey was not causing most of the difficulties in Henry's life. Henry had caused the majority himself believing Harvey had controlled his being. Once Henry knew his life was going to take a dark turn he, sadly, forced the darkest turns upon himself.