□Chapter Eight□

So Shun watched the TV hero as he waited. He waited for the strudel to get done but more importantly: Kuboysau to arrive.
□□□□

Toki smiled at the screen in the living room. Cyborg Cider-Man just beat the Lemon-Aid Friend again.

This has no plot, but at least Toki's enjoying himself.

Shun chuckled at the smile on his little, blue haired brother. But a knock on the door startled Shun a little bit; they knew who it was nonetheless.

The rush to the door made Shun slide on the wooden floor slightly. He opened the door to see his purple haired friend.

"Ya know my brother has seen you on your bike," Shun chuckled as he let Kuboyasu inside.
The other teen nodded, "someday I'll have yo take him on a ride."

Shun brought the boy to the living room to see if Toki noticed the arrival of Kuboyasu. Toki's eyes stayed on the screen as he watched dumb fighting.

"Wow! I can't believe someone with a really cool motorcycle is in our house," Shun smirked. "This guy is so cool! He would definitely fight against The Dark Reunion."
Toki's eyes shot off the screen and onto his brother, "ANOTHER HERO?! AND HE HAS A MOTORCYCLE?! THIS IS THE COOLEST GUY YOU BROUGHT INTO OUR HOUSE!"

Kuboyasu started laughing so hard, which made the other two laugh. The three laughed until Kaidou's phone alarm went off.

"O-okay," shun started. "I-if I re-remember how to b-breathe, I can get the str-strudel out."

It took shun another 30 seconds before he got himself composed. He walked over to the kitchen (which was only a doorway way). Toki followed Shun closely and carefully.

Shun smiled as he put his oven mitts on, "stand back! I'll defeat the fire monster with my fire resistance gloves and save the strudel."
"Okay! You got this jet black wings!" Toki yelled, slightly hiding behind Kuboyasu left leg.

Shun looked at the two as he pulled out the strudel. Kuboyasu was holding back laughter as Toki was crossing his fingers. A wider smile feel on his face, one of complete joy.

Toki get's nervous everytime I say that lines with a oven.

Shun gave the oven a hip-bump to close the door and set the apple strudel on the stove. Then he turned off the heat.

"I did it! It was all you, Toki! Thanks to your encouraging words," Shun declared.
"We need to let the strudel heal so we can't eat it now," Toki said looking at Kuboyasu.
Kuboyasu nodded with a sweet smile, "okay."

The smile on the purple haired highschool boy made Shun's fave heat up and stomach turn.

They look adorable!

Shun thoughts also added to the redness on his face.

"Big brother? Are you sick? DID THE FIRE MONSTER POISON YOU?!" Toki yelled again.
Sora walked down the stairs with a pissed expression, "Don't you two ever shut up! You're so nosy!"
"Sorry Sora," Shun chuckled awkwardly. "Wanna go on a walk Kuboyasu?"
Kuboyasu nodded and Toki smiled, "I'll protect the house well your away!"
"Thanks," Shun smiled. "Can you let mom know too?"
Toki nodded and tried to shove the two out the door.

When they got outside they both laughed. Kuboyasu's laugh gave Shun the same feeling from before. It was warm and hopeful.

You have a wonderful laugh.

"Thanks," Kuboyasu smiled when he stopped laughing.
Shun frowned, "I said that out loud."
Kuboyasu nodded, "let's go on that walk."

The two started their walk and Shun felt he was on cloud 9. The warm, fuzzy feeling didn't leave Shun stomach.

"So what was that with your brother?" Kuboyasu asked.
Shun looked to the ground, "Toki likes to play superhero so I say things that makes him happy."
"That's sweet," the slightly taller male smiled.
"Mhm. When Nendou found out he told everyone that I like to pretend I'm a superhero," Shun admitted before biting his tongue.
Kuboyasu frowned, "well it's none of his business! You're being a great brother if you ask me."

"You're being a great brother..." "that's sweet." Replied in his head over and over.

"I've been thinking," Kuboyasu started. "I have a long last name, do you want to call me Aren instead? And I can call you your first name?"
Shun nodded with a soft smile, "Alright Aren, you can call me Shun!"
"I think if we don't head back then your brother would eat all the strudel," Aren chuckled.

Aren! I can call him Aren!

The two laughed as the walked back to Shun's house. They talked about every little nothing that came to mind. From Space Jam to the book they had to read in school to a funny rock they found. Once they made it to the house Shun knocked a secret code before coming inside.

The boys took off their shoes and went to the kitchen. Shun mom was sitting at the table reading a book.

"Shun you should read this book next! It's about Allen's taking over the world and killing off all human life," she spoke sweetly.
Shun smiled, "alrighty! Did you already try the strudel?"
"It's yummy!" Toki yelled, already in his pajamas.
"You two should have some," Ms. Kaidou smiled.

They both nodded and Shun when to dish them up. Grabbing two places and taking the knife his mother used.

"Tell me what you think," Shun instructed as he handed a plate to Aren.

One bite made Aren's eyes go wide, which make Shun a little bit nervous.

"This is so good!" Aren said in slight shock.
Shun let out a sigh of relief, "that's good!"

Shun finally took a bite of his strudel. The flavors were delightful.