□Chapter Twenty-Eight□

Shun noticed that Aren was doing it too.□□□

The classroom noise got drowned out throughout most of the day. The only things that Shaun could pay attention to was the notes and his boyfriend. <->"You looked at me a lot today," Aren chuckled as he put on his bike helmet. Shun frowned slightly flustered, "you must have been looking at me too since you noticed.""You can look at me whenever," Aren jokes. Shun nodded, "I'll use that in court after a car accident: 'I was looking at my boyfriend because he said I could'." Area chuckled before starting the bike.

They drove around for a while looking for things to do later. They yelled over the sound of the roads and laughed over the world around them. For all they knew it was just them. The two live their best lives, which just happen to be with each other.

When someone lives in a world of pretending, finding one person who'll see you means more than anything else. When Shun found his person, the world around him changed. For the world around you are all about you. You are the main character in your own story. You are the one to change, since everyone else is busy in their own story.I'm sorry but this story has come to its end. This ending was short, but the happy ending of a story is the happy start to the next chapter.

-Lampblanket-

This wasn't the ending I had planned originally, I'm sorry. I won't give you a sob story about my life or anything. I'm happy and just going through my life a day at a time. When I started this story all I hoped for was a better future, but now I'm living in the moment. I'm working on my character development in a way. I wish the same for you all, and I want to thank you all. I do hope everyone will find their joy if you can't seem to find it now. Mine came abruptly after all.