Chapter 2

I doubt my own ears. My face is swollen until it’s shape can’t be seen anymore, I’ve been injured everywhere and even if I have to say that myself, I'm just a broken tool. I also think that I don’t have any value either as a labor slave or even as a sex slave anymore. The person who said he want to buy me talked to the slavery trader and they started the negotiations. After a while the negotiations were settled, I was taken out of the cage and brought to the person who said he want to buy me.

“Well then, this is the slave certificate, dear customer are you sure you are ok with this slave? I think this slave will not last much longer, just so you know if you want to returned the goods I won’t hear you, is it really OK? Hey you!! don’t you want to greet your new master?!!”

The slaver trader who was behind me pushing me away to the man who bought me - no, I mean my new master. However, because my leg is injured and I don't have any strength left I just falling and sit in front of the new master. It's useless......I will get punished again ...my body was trembling in dogeza posture (deeply bowing?). And then the master carrying my body gently with his single hand and left the spot in silence without saying anything.

I was amazed that I was carrying with one hand and I was relieved for a moment, but a master can't do something so kind to the slave like this, so I am asking him to put me down desperately.

However, “It must be hard to walking while injured right? Don't worry about anything just stay still.” His word makes me surprised, plus he changed how he carries me, from a side carrying to the princess style carrying.

I decide to stay quiet because if I say anything more than this I'm afraid it will make my master mood become bad.

Even though the master is carrying me in his arm, why his foot step sounds like the master didn’t feel the weight on his foot at all? Because of that, I feel like he walks while dragging one foot.

Although I was carried by the master on the way, my body that already lost it’s strength almost lose consciousness several times, but I still managed to endure it somehow.

We continue walking for a while, my master still carrying me with him, we climbs a few stairs, and then the sound of the door opened are heard. As the master came in, a loud voice with was heard from inside of house.

"Oh It's just Gale. Welcome ho..... Wait! What is the thing you carrying?!"

"I bought it."

"....Wait.. What?! You.. you bought a slave?"

"I am."

"What.. Why? Well let's talk about it later, until when you want to carrying him around like that? Get him down already."

when the other male person talking to my master. My master put me down to the floor gently. Originally I have to say a greeting here, but I can't speak and it's even difficult for me to stand because the pain in my legs. The only thing I can do is do a dogeza. I prepared myself to get punished. While doing a dogeza somehow my physical strength to reach its limits. And then, I fainted.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

when I put down the boy slave on the floor, suddenly he started to kneel down and began trembling. After that, the boy loses his consciousness. I am hurriedly checking his condition, he seemed to breathe normal, but he had a fever, and his complexion was really bad.

"Oi, are you ok?"

"He still breathing but he had a fever. First, let him rest."

"That’s right. Well let's leave the explanation later. But I really surprised with because you suddenly a buying slaves."