Ben & Bumpy (11)

Not mine!

~❤️Y/n pov (obviously)❤️~

I was doing my daily schedule coming back from where Blue stays when I heard squealing. I decided to check it out really quickly, so I looked behind the bush I heard the squealing coming from and found Bumpy?

"Bumpy?" I said making her look at me.

She let out a happy squeal and ran over to me. I hugged her tightly while Bumpy rubbed against me.

"Wait, wouldn't you be with Ben off of this island?" I asked "unless, Ben is still here isn't he?" I ask Bumpy squeals pretty much telling me 'yes' "how does this happen to us?" I ask no one

I decided to head back to the cabin, because Ben is probably with Darius and the others as long as he's with them he is fine, again probably. Bumpy decided to follow me back to the cabin. I don't get why tho.

Time skip~ brought to you by Ben's Fanny pack

It has been a few days maybe even a few weeks. Bumpy, Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze had all grown up. The last few days Bumpy has been acting strange, she ran off then came back when I was training one day, another day she ran off again but came back when I was going to sleep, it's really weird for her. Today I decided to follow her, she ran off as she has been doing, then she ran around the island before we reached Toro's area. She immediately ran towards Toro and I saw why, Bumpy was protecting Ben. Ben looked different really different, he had a blue bandanna around his forehead, mud on his face, and he had a white shirt on instead of his blue shirt from when I last saw him. I climbed up a tree above Toro and jumped on Toro's head. Toro tried to shake me off but I wouldn't let go.

"This was a really bad idea!" I yell almost falling off

I watched as Ben grabbed a stick with a sharp side and hit Toro with it. Toro roared making me fall off her head and roll down the small hill. I quickly got back on my feet to see Toro slip down a small cliff. She was fine tho just a little hurt from the fall. Ben turned to me and Bumpy and pulled us in for a hug.

"Oh, Bumpy, Y/n!" Ben said happily

Bumpy moved her head moving us with her. Ben let go of Bumpy but didn't let go of me for a while.

"Hi" I said out of nowhere

"Actually, don't 'hi' me! You promised you wouldn't try to get yourself killed!" Ben yelled pointing at me

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said putting my hands up in defense

"'I'm sorry' isn't going to save your live" Ben said crossing his arms making me laugh. "Y/n, I'm serious. I thought you had died"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you worry" I said Ben looked at me with a 'I don't forgive you' face making me roll my eyes

I grabbed Ben and kissed him. I could feel him smirk as he kissed back a few seconds later. After a minute I pulled away and saw him still smirking.

"So, you wanted me to forgive you really bad didn't you, darling?" Ben said making me blush a light shade pink. "You blushing, haven't seen that much" Ben said

"Whatever..." I mumbled

"I'll save you from this really quickly, where have you been staying?" Ben asks

"My dad's cabin" I reply making Ben give me a confused look. "Oh, yeah, I found out my dad is Owen Grady"

"I'm still a little confused on how" Ben said

"It's a long story" I say "it's getting dark do you wanna come to the cabin?" I ask

"Sure?" Ben said "But I have a important question"

"Yeah?" I asked looking him in the eyes

"You know what? Never mind" Ben said blushing

"You said it was important?" I questioned

"I did, didn't I?" Ben muttered

"Yeah. You aren't getting out of this one" I said crossing my arms

Ben however didn't reply and walked up to me. He let out a sigh and kissed my cheek making me blush.

"Can you be my girlfriend?" He asked after backing up

"Only if you're my boyfriend" I replied smiling

We started our way to the cabin, by the time we got there it was already about midnight. I opened the door and let Ben in. Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze decided to hang out with Blue so no one was in the house, but me and ben. We walked to the couch before cuddling and talking the rest of the night. The next morning Ben ran off to do who knows what and I as always went to Blue's place. As always me and Blue walked around the island with Rory, Iris, Shady, and Blaze, when we heard people talking. We decided to investigate and we saw Darius, Sammy, Kenji, Brooklynn, Yas, and James at a table with two adults. I watched for a while before I decided to head off the raptors had already left a while before me. But something grabbed my attention, it looked like alarms on a hut? Why would you have alarms on a hut if you aren't hiding something. I walked to the door of the hut still behind the tree line. The door open and giant walked out he literally was as tall as a giant to me. Probably 7 foot something (I don't really know T-T) then another person walked out, and luck me it's one of the people I hate the most, Oliver. (I actually know a bitch named Oliver, he always attempts key word attempts to become the leader of our group, which I already am! Anyway back to the book) I took a quick look in the hut to see guns and dead animals, I was about to throw up right there. Luckily I didn't and I quickly and quietly ran back to the cabin. By the time I got to the cabin it was almost dark out, by the looks of it Ben just got back as well.

"Hey, y/n" Ben said as I walked through the door

"Ben, important" I said before sitting on the couch

"Okay?" Ben said sitting next to me "So what's wrong?"

"I saw the others, and they're with hunters" I said

"Well, I don't see why the hunter part is bad" Ben said

"I have a bad feeling about it, like how I can always tell if someone is lying" I say

"I believe you, what can we do about it?" Ben asks

"If or when they try to hunt any dinosaur we stop them by scaring off the dinosaur(s)" I say making it sound simpler then it actually is.

"Got it" Ben said "do you think the others know what they're up to?"

"No, if they did they would have stopped them already" I reply

"Got it, save dinos without getting noticed. Right, darling" Ben saids

"Of course, love" I respond giggling at the nickname

Done~ how did I not put this before? Anyway word count 1213 words