🎉James and Oliver option⚠️ (3-4/5)-16

Picture is not mine!

I kissed Ben on the cheek and walked into the gondola with James sitting next to him. Oliver walked towards the gondola sitting across from us. I could see out of the corner of my eye Ben glaring at Oliver. The gondola moved slowly going to the top. I sighed looking to my right trying to ignore Oliver being here.

"I am sorry you know" Oliver said not looking towards me or James "I realize the whole time I was just jealous. You always cared for Y/n and I didn't see it as fair. You always took her side even if I was as open to things and tried to do things for you that made me upset or uncomfortable. I never thought it would come down to horrible like what I did before. And I- when it comes down to it I was wrong and I get that. I'm especially sorry to you, Y/n"

"Oh please, have any times have you lied to me before? Because I remember you lied to me so many times I couldn't even trust you anymore" I said getting angry

"I know" Oliver said holding his right arm

"I didn't save you because I care, I saved you because I'm not a monster" I shouted

"I know" Oliver said looking down

"Why did you always insist on trying to destroy my life? What did I ever actually do to you?" I asked/yelled

Unlike before, Oliver stayed silent. Everyone just sat there in uncomfortable silence.

"I tried" I finally said "I tried to not care how you treated me, I tried to be the best I could be but I just couldn't! You hurt me physically, emotionally, and mentally. You called me a idiot when I thought I had to be perfect and that made me try harder and harder until I broke" I cried "And James didn't take my side, he always took yours! When I was mad he didn't try to find what happened he just said 'forgive Oliver already, please'. You guys never did anything to make me feel better, you just made me feel worse. And I never understood how to fix it or myself. I had to find out that I didn't need to fix myself or that I didn't need anyone. That was the worse part about the truth" I said putting my head down "then you have the nerve to say that James always took my side"

3️⃣3rd pov3️⃣
A brachiosaurus walked forward before a dinosaur that can't be named jumped out and attacked. The brachiosaurus let out a roar of pain before horrible crunching noises replaced her roar. The unidentified creature let out a roar that sounded strange.

~❤️Y/n pov❤️~

"You're right" Oliver said making me lift my head "Sorry can't fix what I did and I know that. I just hope you can forgive me. You were never a monster, you were just broken and took it out on the one who made you that way"

"I- I can't forgive you for what you did, but I can give you another chance" I said smiling making Oliver lift his head

"Thank you" Oliver said jumping up and hugging me

"No hugging, Ben would go crazy" I said pushing Oliver away

"James?" Oliver asked making James hesitate

"I- I forgive you" James said with a sigh as we reached the top

The doors opened and we looked towards the exit.

~^Quick blooper and 3️⃣3rd pov3️⃣^~

James and Oliver walked to both sides of the exit bowing to Y/n.

"Ladies first" they both said

"Alright" Y/n said pushing them through the exit then walking out herself

~^Blooper over and ❤️Y/n pov❤️^~

We walked out before going to the edge. Oliver chuckled before letting out a sigh.