An Unexpected Encounter

First of all.

Sorry for not uploading the new chapter sooner, I was busy with school and work.
That's why I didn't upload a new chapter, but don't worry I'll do my best to upload more often.

Now let's start.

_______________________________________

Y/N was holding onto Wan Chi Tong while they were soaring across a forest. They exited the desert not too long ago heading towards the serpent's pass. While Y/N was doing his thing Wan Chi Tong was internally beating himself for breaking his own pride.

Wan Chi Tong thoughts: I can't believe that a human is riding me. This is really humiliating.

Wan Chi Tong internally sighed.

Wan Chi Tong: Well, if helping this human means saving the universe then I guess I have no other choice.

Wan Chi Tong decided to stop overthinking it and check what the boy is doing.

Wan Chi Tong: What are you doing?

Y/N: Oh, I'm just reading the scroll.

Wan Chi Tong: It is better that you don't read it while we are flying. You don't want to lose that don't you?

Y/N: Don't worry Wan, I'm a responsible boy so you can sleep safe knowing that the scroll is in good han-

Just as he was about to finish what he was a strong wind convinently hit his hand knocked the scroll down into the forest.

Y/N: Oh hey, I think I need the bathroom. Can we land please?

Wan Chi Tong: You lost it didn't you?

Y/N: Uh, nope! totally didn't lose it.

Y/N said sheepishly trying to hide the fact that he lost a very important scroll that will decide the fate of the universe, Wan Chi Tong didn't buy his lies and dove straight towards the ground.

Wan Chi Tong: How could you be so careless? You humans never take good care of your things!

Y/N: Hey! Blame the wind not me.

Wan Chi Tong: Whatever, let's go find it before someone else does.

Wan Chi Tong began searching for the scroll while Y/N followed behind.

Minutes Later.

Y/N: So, I have a question.

Wan Chi Tong: What is it, human?

Y/N: Why is your library under the sand?

Wan Chi Tong: ....

Y/N: Sorry if I asked about something personal.

Wan Chi Tong: No. You deserve to know what your people did.

Y/N thoughts: Huh? A human did this..?

Wan Chi Tong: Some kids and one of the Ba Sing Sei university professors decided to break my trust and use my knowledge to hurt other people.

Y/N: By chance, do you remember how they looked like?

Wan Chi Tong: The only thing that I can say is that it was the avatar and his friends.

Y/N thoughts: The avatar..?

Y/N remembered how he meet Aang and how Katara told him that he was the avatar.

- Flashback -

Katara: Aang is the avatar and he needs to master all the elements before summer's end.

- Flashback End -

Y/N thoughts: Would the avatar do something like this..?

Wan Chi Tong: You're thinking about them aren't you?