Back On The Track

Y/N was walking through the destroyed ground of the island. He felt bad for what he did and the innocent lives he risked with his outburst of anger.

Fornax: So, where are we going exactly?

Y/N: I… have no idea.

Fornax: Well, if you don't know then.. Can I take control of the body?

Y/N: You can do tha— whatever, do what you want.

Fornax: Sweet.

Y/N's eyes changed from F/C to dark purple which indicates that Fornax is in charge of controlling the body. Y/N went to the back of his consciousness and sat there in guilt.

Fornax: Alright, Body. Let's see what you can do.

He tried to lift a small pebble with gravity and it successfully worked.

Fornax: Not bad, not bad.. you sure know how to train yourself Y/N.

Y/N didn't bother responding and just sat silent in the back of his consciousness. Much to Fornax's disappointment.

Fornax: Let's give this place a quick tour.

He extended his hands doing a flight motion. Fornax soared through the skies shortly after. Fornax knew how to reverse gravity which let him fly faster.

Fornax: Woooh! I miss having a body!

(A/N: Quick note: Fornax is a master at gravity bending due to him being the spirit of the blackhole and also countless years of training.)

He continued soaring through the skies as well as touring the whole island. During his flight he managed to find a fire nation village in the distance.

Fornax: Hey, Y/N. There is a fire nation village over there, should we check it out?

Y/N:...

Fornax: I'll take that as a yes then.

He flew towards the village while slowly losing attitude to not get spotted by the soldiers or the villagers. He landed down near a waterfall and saw a house with different fire nation clothes hanging.

Fornax: That could be used as a good disguise.

Fornax quickly snatched one of the clothes from the hanger and ran away to try it on. He managed to find a small cave near the waterfall in which he can undress and wear the clothes he stole.

Fortunately for him, the clothes fit on him which was a relief, since he didn't want to steal any more clothes.

Fornax: There, that should do it.

Fornax's stomach grumbles begging for food, Fornax clutches his stomach in pain.

Fornax: Oh, right. Y/N didn't eat anything ever since he made it to the village.

Fornax: Better get some food or might as well die from hunger.

He started walking towards the village in hopes of finding food to eat and relieve his hunger. After walking for a while, Fornax finally made it to the village and saw how casual it was. He quickly made his way to the closest food shop that sells noodles.

Fornax: I want 1 bowl of that snake-like noodly thing!

Noodles Seller: Oh? You mean my special Noodles?

Fornax: Yes, that thing.

Noodles Seller: Ofcourse! That'll cost you 5 iron coins.

Fornax: Why in the damn cold space is it expensive like that?

Noodles Seller: Well, I don't think you've heard me when I said it's "special".

Fornax: Special my a…