The Crossroads Of Destiny

Ostrich horses were drinking clean water from nearby as Appa flew over them while carrying Sokka, Katara and Aang.

Sokka: So what kind of trouble is Y/N in?

Aang: I don't know. In my vision, I just knew he needed help.

Sokka: It would be nice if your Avatar powers could be just a little more specific from time to time.

Katara: Sokka! Don't be like that.

Sokka: What? I'm just saying.

Sokka looked down and managed to notice a mound of earth passing nearby heading to the wall.

Sokka: What is that?

Aang: Let's check it out.

Appa flew and started following after the earth mound only to find Toph earth surfing. Aang and Sokka noticed Toph and flew down to her.

Sokka: Need a ride?

This sudden voice caught Toph off guard as Sokka's sudden voice startled her making her fall backwards off the mound as Aang and Sokka cringed upon the impact.

With Azula.

Azula: The Earth King and the Council of Five do not trust Dai Li. They imprisoned your leader, Long Feng. Soon they will turn on all of you and eliminate you. Seizing power today is a matter of life and death.

She said while pacing back and forth as she talked. While a Dai Li agent with a moustache was beginning to get nervous and slightly lowered his head.

Azula: This coup must be swift and decisive. The Earth King and each of the five generals must be taken out simultaneously. Long Feng has placed you in my command while we overthrow the government.

She walked over to her right heading to another agent with a vertical scar on his right cheek. When she got near him she stared sideways at the agent while still addressing all the other agents.

Azula: If I sense any disloyalty, any hesitation, any weakness at all,

She stopped infront of the scarred agent which made him nervous.

Azula: I'll snuff it out.

She continued walking while being followed by the eyes of the nervous scarred agent.

Azula: That is all.

The Dai Li agents left the place leaving Azula alone with her teammates. She walked up to Ty Lee who was pouring some tea.

Ty Lee: Nice speech, Azula. It was pretty and poetic, but also scary in a good way.

Mai: Yeah. I thought you were going to make that one guy pee his pants.

Azula: There are still a few loose ends. The Avatar, and my brother and uncle.

Outside the Royal Palace.

Iroh and Zuko stood outside the Royal Palace as they were looking at the beautiful Palace. Iroh was excited to serve tea for the earth king while Zuko was happy for his uncle.

Iroh: Many times I imagined myself here, at the threshold of the palace.

Iroh: But I always thought I would be here as a conqueror. Instead, we are the Earth King's personal guests, here to serve him tea. Destiny is a funny thing.

Zuko: It sure is, Uncle.

With Team Avatar.

The Gaang (minus Y/N) were soaring through the sky on Appa as they were heading back to the palace after picking up Toph. She was holding onto Sokka's arm so she would not fall.