The Runaway

Sorry for the late chapter, everyone.

I had to deal with something personal of mine and it turns out that I won't be able to post regularly like how I used to.

So I hope you forgive me for keeping you guys waiting for the new chapter.

------------------------------------------------

After what happened at the village, the Gaang resumed their adventures normally. Sokka wanted to find a swordmaster to finally learn the art of sword. It was the most boring day the Gaang ever had with Sokka still on his training while Y/N was training his reflexes.

Fornax: Faster! Faster!

Fornax said as he coached Y/N during training. Y/N was running all around the camp while Toph, Katara and Aang were laying down on the ground bored to their minds.

Y/N: I've been running for the past 2 hours! Can't I get a rest?

Fornax: No rest until you can outrun a saber toothed moose. Now quit whining and run faster!

Y/N continued running in a loop for a while now until he collapsed from exhaustion.

Fornax: Now good. I believe it's time for you to have your well-deserved five seconds break.

Y/N: Five seconds?! Why only fiv–

Fornax: Break's over, get back to running!

Y/N grunted as he got up from the ground and continued running.

Aang: What do you think he is doing?

Aang said as he sat up and looked at Y/N who was running around the camp like a madman.

Toph: Probably running away from boredom.

Toph said as she began picking her nose.

Aang: Maybe we should do that too!

Toph: No thanks, I'm too bored to run.

Aang continued watching Y/N while seeming to be deep in thought.

Aang: Do you think he is hiding something from us?

Katara: Why do you think that?

Aang: I don't mean to be invasive of his personal space but he seems to be spending most of the time alone.

Katara: Now that you've mentioned it, we barely had a conversation ever since we reunited with him.

Toph: Maybe he just wants time alone. I say we leave him for himself and see what he is really up to.

Aang: I guess you are right, Toph.

Y/N continued running until passing out from exhaustion while Fornax was ranting about how he can't handle a few hours of endless running without any water. Sokka came back only to find a passed out Y/N and a bored Toph, Katara and Aang.

When they saw Sokka they got up and hugged him.

Sokka: What happened to him?

He said as he pointed at Y/N.

Toph: He just ran a lot and died on the spot.

Everyone looked at Toph, shocked.

Toph: What? I'm joking!

Sokka: Nevermind that, I need your help.

Aang: What do you need help with, Sokka?

Sokka: Remember the meteor we stopped yesterday?

They nodded as they knew about the meteor they stopped yesterday. Y/N helped them by lessening the landing and also bending the earth while Toph, Katara and Aang were helping with clearing the fire that was caused after the impact.