Cɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴ Kɪssᴇs

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊
┊  ★              ★    ┊
☆                     ☆
・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.
{☪︎⋆𝘾𝙄𝙉𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙉 𝙆𝙄𝙎𝙎 ☽⋆}

(ʚɞ)CINNAMON KISSES . . . !
honeysiren: copyright: 2022 ━ romance drama.
ꔛ﹅ ۰ ۰ ۰ 一 ♡﹕ original story ! 𓄼
━━━━━

ooo.  ⠀⠀⠀ MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO round. and while it may not allow you to buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery. niccoya bell learned that at a very young age and the lesson stayed with her throughout her life. it stayed with her when she watched her father sign a check full of zeros to get her into a fancy school she didn't want to go to. it stayed with her when she received her first check made from the suffering of others. it stayed with her when she watched her mother borrow money from her fathers wallet before their month long trip to her grandmothers house. it was something that she accepted fairly quickly, but always made her feel uneasy deep down. she tried her best not to let money rule her being, avoiding using it at all cost. she saw the way it corrupted those around her and tried to be as selfless as possible. money effected every aspect of her life. except skating. niccoya started when she was young and it had been her escape ever since. it was the one thing that she had that her fathers money couldn't touch. until a tragic incident during her sophomore year of college was covered up by money, ruining her entire figure skating career and her very being.

ooo.  ⠀⠀⠀ MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO round. and while it may not allow you to buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery. hakeem saint had never seen anything bigger than a fifty dollar bill up until senior year of high school in west philly. he never had much regard or want for money, but he knew that he needed it. that it was the most important thing to have in this world. he knew this when his mother sold his favorite pair of shoes to get her first fix. he knew this when he had to take his sister to the e.r. for her broken wrist in the eight grade. and he knew it when he signed a contract to play ball at hendrix university with all paid expenses for him and his family. money had fixed everything, his family was living better, he had a roof over his head, and his education was free. he thought money fixed all his problems, but it turned on him instead. money was the only thing he had been working towards to live the life he deserved, but following an tragic incident his first year at hendrix, he's lost his way. his only thoughts were to survive. by any means necessary.

ooo.  ⠀⠀⠀ MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO round. and while it may not mean much to some, it meant everything to most. these two individuals were both wronged by those who flaunt their money, suffering alone as a way to cope. now they feel angry, lost, maybe even vengeful. but they meet under a set of random predicaments and learn to heal their hurt. maybe even fall in love along the way. how, you may ask?