Born

"Finally! We are done with it."

"Shall we, Dr. Quin?"

"We shall, Dr. Vanchez."

Then he pushed down the red button,bringing forth "it" to existence.

* * *
I didn't know what was going on. I opened my eyes and met a blinding light shining downwards.

It was bright but it didn't affect my eyes

It was bright but it didn't affect my eyes. How could it? After I felt nothing? The reason behind it? I don't know. I heard voices surrounding me. These voices came closer until I met them face to face.

"It looks amazing Doctor. The design is just on point. " one of them complemented. He had black coloured hair and was short compared to the rest. I figured he was the youngest.

"Are you sure it will be a success?"
Another asked. It was a female with violet short hair.

"Are you doubting me Dr. Vanchez?"
He asked sternly. Am guessing he is the leader. He was older, way older than the rest with grey hair and a moustache. He also had wrinkles on his forehead, eyes and cheeks .

"No Doctor. I was just ---"

" Then I suggest you shut it! " he interrupted.

"Yes Doctor. I apologise."

"Hmph!"
Then I heard him say:
"Rise Android 0.1."
I got up immediately, causing grins to form on their faces.
"What name would you give to it Dr. Quin?"
One of them asked while clutching onto a clipboard. He was a blonde with sparkling blue eyes. He looked like he was in his 30s.
"Armyloid Robotics Intelligent Android. In short...ARIA." he answered.
And that was how I came into existence. That was how I got my name and the beginning of my journey.

                                          1