Master?!

The next day - In the morning
ARIA'S POV
               I don't know how many hours it's been till I feel unconscious. I laid on something soft. It felt like a bed. I opened my eyes,looking up with a white ceiling staring back at me. I looked around my surroundings and realised I was in a bedroom.
              I tried to remember how I got here but for some strange reason I couldn't. I couldn't remember anything from before. Why? My previous memories were...erased!!😱 No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't remember. That's not all. All my files,data and even my backup memories were gone. I don't even remember who I am and how I even came to existence. The only thing I knew was that I was an A.I android. At least I knew my name. That's a good thing, right?😥
               Then I heard a creak sound. It was the opening of a door. I jolt up immediately and came face to face with a bearded man. He had short black silky hair,which was tousled. He was tanned and had dark brown eyes. He wore a black tank top with black trousers and boots. There was also a deep scar on his cheek in a form of a cross.He also held a half smoked cigarette in between his right ring and index finger. He leaned on the door frame with crossed arms.
                "Looks like your up." he said in a deep hoarse voice.
                "How you doing? " he asked with a grin on his face.
                "Who are you? What am I doing here?"
                "That is not for you to know," he said with indifference.
                "All that you need to know," he continued
               "Is that I'm your master and you would be taking orders from me now."
               "Can you at least tell me what happened to me and who created me?" I asked with impatience and confusion. He become furious and threw the remaining cigarette on the floor. Then stepped on it to put it out. He walked in long strides towards me until there was a 1 inch distance between us. He bent downwards towards my face and held my chin harshly. He looked straight into my eyes with a clenched jaw. I didn't like what was on his eyes. Pure evil was seen in those eyes of his.
               "SHUT THE HELL UP!"he yelled.
               "Did you not hear what I said?! You will henceforth follow my orders because I. AM. YOUR. MASTER! That's all you need yo know! Am I clear?"
               "Yes master. I'm sorry. From now l will only obey you and no one else." I said shifting my eyes from his gaze.
                Then he let go of my chin and stroked my hair gently.
                "Good girl."
            He said with a smirk plastered on his face.He stood up to a standing level and threw some clothes on me. It was a black leather jacket with black trousers and long black heels.
"Wear these and come downstairs. Don't waste my time." he commanded and left the room.

                        *                  *                  *
5 minutes later
After wearing the clothes.
              I went downstairs after I was done and saw a lot of weapons on the centre table. Some were tic bombs, guns of different types, high electromagnetic weapons,knives sharp enough to cut through titanium and others. Then I saw him loading a gun with bullets which looked looked...different🤔. They were in a shape of tiny balls and were blue in colour. I was about to do a scan on these strange items but couldn't. My master had turned around.
             "How long have you been standing there?"  he asked after fully loading the gun he held.
           "I just came." I lied.
           "Hmmm...okay then. It's time to hit the road." he announced with a grin on his face. I wonder where we're going to?

                                         3