Secret entrance

One hour later
We arrived at a place after driving for an hour. The place looked deserted and dry like a desert. I made a quick scan and realised we were at another part of town. It was a restricted area with lots of danger signs. It was an old abandoned factory which had become a haven for nature.

          There was a green lasered fence which was 8ft tall around it

There was a green lasered fence which was 8ft tall around it. We walked towards the entrance and I saw a keypad. Why such security measures just for an abandened factory? What is he hiding in there? He punched in some numbers and the fence parted a way for us to pass through.
We entered and the fence closed up the gap it created. Most of the windows were broken and covered in vines and moss. The paint on the walls had chipped off and some walls had broken down. Also some of roofing sheets were off. They laid on the ground in a very bad shape and all rusted. I'm guessing something huge happened to cause this damage.
Then we came across a door. A rusty old door. He pushed it open causing a creaking sound. We entered and I was so fascinated by what I saw.it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, well since I opened my eyes. Also, the place shone so bright due to the light emitted from the windows. It was...beautiful😢.
Nature had definitely taken ownership of the whole place!

We walked down a hallway which was so greenery and pretty. It was like walking down a garden like aisle at a weddding. I couldn't stop admiring this beauty.

            Then I saw something which caught  my eye at my opposite direction

Then I saw something which caught my eye at my opposite direction. I left the path I was currently on the turned to a left, forgetting who I even came with. I continued to walk for a while and saw...a tree. How could a tree grow at such a place? Wow! Nature is really powerful. I went closer and...touched it.

           The bark felt rough and hard

The bark felt rough and hard. I've never felt a tree before and never expected it to feel this way. I thought it would be...soft to touch. I also felt something wet and moist on my fingers. I saw something green on my fingers. It was moss. So this what they feel like. I kept it my vessel to study it.
However, my beautiful distraction came to an end. I felt a strong hand grip my elbow firmly. I turned around and saw a very furious master😡😡. Whoops! I'm in trouble!
"What do you think you're doing here?Huh!" he yelled.
"Do you think we are on a field trip!"
His eyes looked like they were boring holes into my head. So scary😖.
"I-- I...," I stuttered.
"You what! Now you dare to give an excuse! You little...."
"No I wasn't making an excuse...I...I..."I interrupted and sighed.
"I'm sorry master for getting distracted and making you angry. Forgive me."
I apologized with a bowed head.
Then he released his grip from my elbow.
"Forget it! It's not important now! Time has already been wasted. Let's go and no more distractions. Am I clear?" he commanded.
"Yes master." I replied and with that he turned swiftly with me behind him. Phew! 😓
We came across a statue. It had a human and...robot handshaking each other. Wait! I thought I was the only one of my kind. Are there more robots? Were are they ? Why am I here in the first place....with HIM! Something doesn't add up🤔 and I've got to find out! I scanned the statue for any information on what happened but...nothing. They were all...cleared. But by who and why? What are they hiding?
He knocked on the statue in a pattern.

1- knock, 2- knocks,4- knocks then a clap.

Then the head of the human statue turned towards us and his eye came forward. Scary!!
It was a pupil recognition. He brought his eye for a scan then something unexpected happened. The statue came out from the ground with the an opened entrance! A secret opened entrance!

WWWWHHHHAAATTTTT!!!!!!!!!!